Upcoming episodes to expect?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Bloodybath_06, Jan 14, 2020.

1. Bloodybath_06 New Player

I am extremely excited for what 2020 holds, event/episode wise, and what we plan to see. Do y'all have any ideas on what episodes we plan to receive in the future? Or even just new aspects of the game the devs might focus on and improve?
    • Like x 1
  2. spack2k Steadfast Player

No but any episode excluding martians is a disappoitment at this time
    • Like x 4
  3. EconoKnight XIII Legion

If only we had some group in the future who could travel back in time and tell us what’s coming...

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  4. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Titans, Wonder Woman, Birds of Prey. Those are my guesses.
    • Like x 1
  5. Kuno Loyal Player

I seriously think its time for light, colourful and fun episodes. 2019 was all dark.
    Birds of Prey and Wonder Woman 1984 would be awesome. We need to have a BoP themed episode before... you know...
    • Like x 1
  6. Lantern_AdamK4 Committed Player

If we did get Wonder Woman Content, it would be cool to have a new map of Themyscira. Many of her villains haven't been used much in some time. It would be great to see Giganta again, Dr. Psycho, and of course Cheetah. It would also be cool to go up against the First Born.

I also think making an episode based on the Darkseid War would be awesome. Bring Grail in. Could be epic.

As a Lantern, I'd be remiss if I didn't suggest Brightest Day and Rise of the Third Army. Rise of the Third Army lends itself well to the game, especially in terms of ads and bosses.
    • Like x 2
  7. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Considering the revamp some of the Titans models got recently I'd say we're more than likely in for some kind of Titans episode this year.
    • Like x 2
  8. Krytin Active Player

It would be cool if we got an expanded blood haven. Maybe an alert on a train fight going from gothem to blood haven it would allow plenty of titans to easily be worked in. We could see night wings hideout in a solo maybe the mount justice . But most of all I would like to see the return of 3 solos duos alerts and raids. Instead of making a regular content and coping it into elite make one of each easy mod I event style the one of each normal then one elite. Each one a different event nothing the same so it's not so damn boring
    • Like x 1
  9. Krytin Active Player

Another idea. Make events in league halls missions that you can only collect in a hall.maybe an attack by iconic toons or a race one the moon under water. I mean years ago the devs had all these plans for league halls and then dropped it. Claim EA d they would revisit after revamp still nothing
  10. Wildcat Committed Player

Flashpoint paradox! ;)
  11. ChowlinShicken Active Player

I'd expect Legion of Superheroes - there was an investigation in JLD where Shazam strongly hints at it. Speaking of JLD, to paraphrase spack2k:

"No, but any episode excluding emo pilgrims is a disappointment at this time" :)

Which reminds me... I need to pick up another Teekl this year lol
    • Like x 1
  12. Bloodybath_06 New Player

Yessss! I would loveee to see Themyscira revamped, mainly because my main is a Donna Troy iconic toon, buttt that's not the point lmao.:D No but seriously that sounds awesome! The Darkseid and Lantern episodes I don't see as much just because those were so heavily focused on in earlier missions. But I would enjoy it a lot if they went into that direction.
  13. Lord Of 5 Well-Known Player

The Lord would like to see the Forever Evil storyline where the Crime Syndicate returns and takes over Earth 1.
    • Like x 1
  14. Hraesvelg Always Right

I find that if you don't have expectations, you won't be disappointed. It's a hard-won life lesson.
    • Like x 3
  15. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

Read somewhere on here they said “ lighter episodes” so that’s probably gonna b a girl centered ep in some way, birds of prey or even wonder woman.

Not a fan since we just got out if 2dlc of batman & those dlcs had us fighting wonder-woman monsters..

Is it to much to ask for a dlc where we’re the super heros? Maybe just being sent to stop villains from Gordon and who ever the commissioner of metro..
    No batman or superman, we’re ten years in .. by now id hope we’ve built a big enough name for ourselves to be stand alones
  16. Engendro Nefasto Well-Known Player

Would love a Legion episode, with classic styles from the 80's. I will like for the game team to come up with an original storyline, one that didn't happen in the comics, including brainiac, every recent dlc ignores the fact he is there, invading earth.
    • Like x 2
  17. SekretVillain Loyal Player

Anything not dealing with:

Batman
    Wonder woman
    Circe
    Superman
    JL
    lex
    joker
    Hawkman/woman
    Titans

I want something different this year something not dealing with the usual boring list of people that get spot light time.
    • Like x 1
  18. Hraesvelg Always Right

• Like x 1
  19. SekretVillain Loyal Player

20. Eve YouTuber

I believe it will be Wonder Woman & Birds of Prey, don't know about the third. But I'm hoping for more magic content. I can never have enough :D

This is a story I would like to see in particular, and the introduction of Green Lantern Jessica Cruz (And her eye style lol).
    [IMG]