Share your bases

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Eve, Jan 15, 2020.

1. Eve YouTuber

Lets keep this thread active and share links to bases\or images we created!
    I'll start, and you can follow up with yours, and ask for feedback\ideas below aswell.

My Love Conquer All Cafe+Cinema & Metro University Base Tour

#WIP of my Iconic Supergirl base
    [IMG]
    Would love to see your bases :)
    • Like x 13
  2. Rainnifer Committed Player

This is my base I made for halloween

• Like x 8
  3. Eve YouTuber

Oh I love it, Well Done :D Your style is awesome, too!
    • Like x 1
  4. Rainnifer Committed Player

Thank you :D
    I started work on a christmas base, but became so occupied as well as unmotivated to play much over that month, that it still needs a lot of work and christmas is already over now. I'm still going to work on it though
    • Like x 1
  5. SekretVillain Loyal Player

I dont decorate my base but can I show my league halls and a friends base?
    • Like x 1
  6. Eve YouTuber

Yes! I forgot to mention league halls but yes, League Halls & Bases. Just credit the friend of course :p
  7. SekretVillain Loyal Player

I'll have to record footage of friends base, will go to multiple bases of his, he'll be in video more than likely, but heres a old league I had. I say I had it because went on a few month break when I got a xb1 and borderlands 2 and few other games, and when came back to DC it was no longer there.

But this is how me and buddy had it setup at that time

• Like x 3
  8. Zneeak Devoted Player

My Winter Seasonal base tour from late 2018:
    • Like x 4
  9. Zneeak Devoted Player

My Scorched Jungle base tour:
    • Like x 4
  10. Zneeak Devoted Player

My spring seasonal base tour from last year, Dreamcatcher:
    • Like x 6
  11. Zneeak Devoted Player

My Sanctum Sanctorum base tour:
    • Like x 6
  12. SekretVillain Loyal Player

I'm building my ingame money up to decorate our new league hall like we did that 1 but better, we dumped over 300mil in that 1 when 300mil was alot, so I plan on doing that 10 folds right now I only have about 270mil to go towards it but I'm aiming for around 800mil lol
    • Like x 1
  13. Zneeak Devoted Player

My 2 Halloween base-tours from last Halloween:

• Like x 4
  14. Zneeak Devoted Player

My old Anniversary Event Base tour, of which is currently being rebuilt through the Brainiac lair theme:
    • Like x 5
  15. Zneeak Devoted Player

Upcoming projects I am working on is a fiery, volcanic Base through this year's Anniversary event. I've also got an Atlantean-themed base through the Atlantean-themed Lair, aswell as the aforementioned Anniversary lair-remake through the Brainiac-themed Lair, both of which are projects I am currently unable to properly continue working on until the Devs finally decide to update the outdated base item-limit from 500 and up.
    • Like x 1
  16. Rejchadar Inquisitor

I'm too lazy and old to learn how to make movies, but if anyone wants to exchange permission to visit the base, then write in PM ;) (villain side , us server).
    • Like x 1
  17. Eve YouTuber

I think this one is my favorite of you!

Add my villain Madame Injustice to base permissions, I will hop on today or tomorrow to check :)
    • Like x 1
  18. Rejchadar Inquisitor

Done ;)
    • Like x 1
  19. Zneeak Devoted Player

It's been slightly updated since that base tour. I might make an Updated tour on it later on.
    • Like x 1
  20. Eve YouTuber

My Multi-Lantern corps base, updated with the Christmas Lantern-inspired stuff.

Mini-Hospital inspired like base-

My Hawkgirl Iconic base-
    • Like x 5