Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. DarkAvenger Well-Known Player

I just the want the devs to see but I won’t spam it anymore tho my bad
  2. Exodusblack Well-Known Player

I'm not sure if this has already been mentioned but power based henchmen would be cool. Not just color scheme but different henchmen as well. I would love some evil looking red lantern construct henchmen!
    • Like x 1
  3. BanesRampage Well-Known Player

Can you guys update youthful skin and make brutes taller
  4. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

I know this is an old style but could we maybe see a variant of the Themysciran Battlesuit without the padding in the stomach and the metallic color slots on the bracers and neck changed to match the W and the star to be the third slot? I like that style as it gives male toons bracers but could be better
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  5. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Yeah, DarkAvenger, dude, I told you last time, just a couple or 3 weeks ago, that you've posted it enough! They got the message the first 12 times! Next I just start hitting the "Report Post" button. :mad:
    • Like x 1
  6. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

The Skin they can update IF they make more updated skins.

But for reasons that have been explained TO DEATH in numerous threads, including this one, the Body Types we have WILL NOT be changed and they will NOT add additional ones, because it's simply TOO MUCH WORK! They have neither the resources, nor the TIME, necessary to devote to that project. SO EVERYONE STOP ASKING ALREADY!!!

If you wish to know more, SEARCH IS YOUR FRIEND! Read everything already posted in this topic on the subject, and then search on "body types" for even MORE info in other topics.
  7. Cyfaill Well-Known Player

Since I'm an asymetrical style lover and a nature player last night i had a dream, I would like to have a snake coiled around our body/waist and which head end up appearing over our shoulder from behind (just imagine the snake trinket attached at your back it's adorable, isn't it?) other idea could be a snake coiled around one arm (like the chain on the arm of the Main Man style but with a head at the end).

PS: Maybe it's too specific and too hard to relate it with something of DC (since Poison Ivy is everything about plants and nature maybe makes sense there) but...well, to dream it's free.
    PPS: Dreaming a little more, this back style (to avoid problems with wings styles) could yawn or look away.

PPPS: I'm thinking that having an angel on one shoulder and a demon on the other (like in the clasic cartoons) would be awesome aswell.
    • Like x 1
  8. BlackJak New Player

[IMG]This back style please
  9. Tommy1987 New Player

Hi, my suggestion is to create this chest style: a cyborg energy core, right in the middle of the chest.
  10. DiscoSoup Active Player

I would like to see Hera's peacock feather headdress, Athena's owl helm and maybe a Hecate-inspired triple face.
    • Like x 2
  11. Nogreen Active Player

Told you i would leave. Not been online ingame for a long time and i have cancel membership and uninstalled.
    Maybe next time dont take away things like the Batman and Superman set/suits etc.
    Good luck with the future.
  12. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

You seem to forget that Daybreak Games does not have free reign on certain things. As a DC Comics Licensee, the use of the likenesses of certain characters, including, but not limited to, all current and past members of the Justice League, the Legion of Doom, and the Crime Syndicate of Amerika is subject to Terms and Conditions set forth by DC Comics in their Contracts. So when DC Comics contractually binds them, saying that the Superman 80th Anniversary Emblem can only be made available up until December 31st, 2018, and must be made unavailable again after that date, Daybreak Games is contractually obligated to obey that, no matter how many players complain!

The same thing goes for the infamous Batman v Superman Swag Bags. When Warner Brothers Studio, the Licensor, issued a command to Daybreak Games, the Licensee, to pull those items from the in-game Marketplace and make them unavailable, Daybreak was required to do so by the Terms of their Contract with Warner Bros. And those of us that missed out on getting those items during the short time window when they were available are just SOL. :(
    • Like x 1
  13. bobert0317 Active Player

Is it possible to get the Tiger, Lion, Panther, and Cheetah legs, arms, legs, and chest as a style?[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  14. BanesRampage Well-Known Player

This personality would be pretty beastly to have on male characters
    [IMG]
  15. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Skins already ARE a Style with their own tab. Any character can purchase extra skins from the Vendors near STAR Labs and switch between skins just like they switch out any other style items! :cool:
  16. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

But you aren’t able to be a cheetah in a loin cloth with those skins.
    ...actually, since it’s a skin I guess you can. Never mind.
    • Like x 1
  17. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

Unfortunately the skins that players can purchase aren't quite as nice looking as the ones the NPC cat people have in the game. :(
    • Like x 2
  18. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

And that's why within the last year or so, we got a few (emphasis on A FEW, as in EXACTLY 3) new, updated human skins as a start. Giving us updated, more modern skins that match up better to the game's updated visuals has been a long-term goal for the Devs, it's just taken them time to make even the 3 new ones we got, because apparently it takes quite some time to make a new character skin.

One hopes we may eventually see all of them updated, but for now, we all have to put up with the old, outdated non-human skins for a bit longer.
    • Like x 1
  19. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Very true. Never give up hope on better skins for other existing ones.
  20. bobert0317 Active Player

I'm not talking about the skins. I'm talking about the style they're wearing