Tell us what auras or materials you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Mar 14, 2017.

1. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

Snowflake Aura and Movement Trail please!
    • Like x 2
  2. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

The Snowflake Aura has been in the game for YEARS and should* be available right NOW as part of the Winter Seasonal Event!

*In previous years, the Snowflake Aura was available for purchase in the Marketplace for Real World Money while the Winter Seasonal Event was going on, but I've been without my main computer for 2 weeks while it was being repaired by the manufacturer, so I haven't yet been able to check this year.
  3. Shattered_Past Well-Known Player

Actually, for movement, try White Smoke for now. Fits just as well.
  4. Mobius Twist Active Player

There might be, or might have been, on the PC. There is no Snowflake aura in the Switch Marketplace. I'm also not seeing anything available in the Christmas Vendor.
  5. Mobius Twist Active Player

I appreciate all the hints on substitutes, but please remember this is the "What would you like to see?" channel, not the "How do I make do?" channel.

I mean, your info is good and I appreciate your time. I still want a Snowflake movement aura. And, now that Melusine Midnight brought it up, an aura as well!
  6. 40Cakes New Player

I have been mulling over this idea for new materials I would like to have and apply to my character:

Rainbow Material (if you want to get technical it's Rainbow Rider!). Each part is a different type - pure vibrant spectrum, pastel vibrant, maybe regular spectrum with glitter? (yes I know we have the unicorn material but it's a prismatic fleck type and also currently not available for Switch players like me.)

Peacock Material - green that fades into teal and purple. Perfect for classy Riddler outfits.

Glitter material. Legit has like a giant metal fleck sheen on it. Might come in multiple colors.

I would like to see more materials that fade into different colors like what we have with the Mystical (purple into bright red)
  7. Miss Martian Well-Known Player

Clothing textiles:
    Leather pack with different shapes.
    Wild Animal Skins.
    Fabric.
    Future type cloths.
    Nano.
    Etc.
    Inspiration from Sims 3.
    • Like x 1
  8. Original Empress Well-Known Player

I think a spider web material might be interesting but it would have to be transparent so the colors in the palette could show through.
  9. Shn275 Well-Known Player

How about style variants(head+hands, hands+feet, etc) and a movement style like the "Anti-Matter Aura - Hands":
    [IMG]

Or maybe a pink smokescreen and/or pink lightstream
  10. DarkAvenger Well-Known Player

Give us this badass aura please
    [IMG]
  11. Munroe New Player

GREEN VAPOR AURA
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  12. Shattered_Past Well-Known Player

Randomly playing in the Chaos Gotham area today on my Skimming toon and thought: What about magic sigils? Could just use the base item, miniaturized. As for the trail...just copy the Runic Hand Aura, flattened out?
  13. FlimJam New Player

I see there's a purple aura type, but I don't see a purple light stream movement type or a purple smoke movement type. Are there any plans to add this color option for movement in the future?
  14. Shattered_Past Well-Known Player

The only way to obtain at least the "Lightstream" movement colored purple, you'd have to buy the Lantern Pack. Neither it or white are a separate purchase, as of yet.
    • Like x 1
  15. Bodziony Active Player

I’m really liking the Royal Chromas, thank you. What I really like about them are their base colors. Can we some regular, non flashy, single color materials?
  16. DiscoSoup Active Player

Big thank you for the gorgeous royals. Will it be possible to ever get auras and materials that replicate the effects of Furious, Glowing and Sinisyer, only in colors that are appropriate for orange, blue, violet and indigo lanterns?
  17. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

I'm about 99% sure there already IS a Green Mist Aura. And there's definitely a Green Smoke Aura, as well. So, if that's the look you're going for, there's at least one option in the game already.

EDIT: Yep, I knew it!

1) Emerald Mist Aura
    2) Green Nimbus Aura (harder to get because it's one of the older Boo$ter Bundle Auras.)
    3) Green Smoke Aura

Only you can decide which one's right for your character.
  18. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

As if the existing DBZ-inspired auras weren't obnoxious enough with their rapidly-strobing animations! :rolleyes::p
  19. DarkAvenger Well-Known Player

You gotta Amit they always look bad as tho
  20. ExobyteBurt Dedicated Player

Sunstone Material.