Season's Greedings 2019

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Dec 3, 2019.

1. Tainted0Love Well-Known Player

While I have managed to get a couple more of the 2019 collection the drop is absolute crap as it's littered with the goods from prior years as well.

So I'm not happy with it, but it doesn't belong on my naughty list, so I'll have to make an in-between.
  2. Walvine Well-Known Player

My green lantern got to da choppa only seen 2 players with the accessory equipt so fare , I will most likely continue running the event in preparation for 2020.
  3. Gundraasi Well-Known Player

That Helicopter Construct is neither tradeable nor tintable. I spent about 100 mill on missing collections just to get it on a wrong toon. Disappointing to say the least.

Happy Holidays
    • Like x 1
  4. Rejchadar Inquisitor

I somehow didn’t notice that this collection would be harder to finish ... but the fact that the helicopter only green upset me very much . I absolutely do not understand why the decision was made, especially when there are others Accesories where you can change the color. Maybe because BB ... but the ability to place the logo outshines the ability to change color (the colors are too faded (I was lucky to get this robot on the second BB)). Give the opportunity to change color, and it will be a great gift for the new year.
  5. Akaiko Well-Known Player

I'm getting the "Available for 10 more days" warning even though this event should be going on longer than Dec 31st/Jan 1st (depending on when the reset happens).
    • Like x 2
  6. Tainted0Love Well-Known Player

Still haven't been able to complete a single 2019 Seasons Greedings collections with collection drops being linked to lafleeze or whatever his name is.

So, what should be an easy sense of accomplishment is no more.
    • Like x 3
  7. Gromm865s Active Player

I've gotten 0 drops of any new collection pieces since the event started. Running on 4 toons everyday and 0 drops...Ridiculous.
    • Like x 4
  8. Earth742 Well-Known Player

If the Event is scheduled to end w/server restarts on the 6th, why is the in-game calendar/journal saying it's the LAST DAY?? I missed most of the month due to hardware & other issues, and need those 5-6 days!
    • Like x 1
  9. Zekivas New Player

Yeah I'm wondering about that too, what's going on Devs?
    • Like x 1
  10. DCUO Addict Committed Player

I have the same question. The forums say restart on Jan 6, but the warp menu says 1 day remaining.
    • Like x 1
  11. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Has anyone with a Green name clarified this end date yet? The in game 'warp to' point shows 1 day, which arguably will become X hours tomorrow, on the 31st...meaning at 8AM CST on the 1st the event is over. That's not the 2nd or the 5th.

Personally I"m assuming mis-information at this point and that the warp to counter is correct and we're about 33 hours out now. Spending my holly leaves now. We've seen that math is hard for some, and dates have numbers so that's close enough I guess.

Sure would be nice to have a firm answer though as lots of people hang around after reset for one last 6 hour window to grind some marks out....might be nice to know when that 'last night' was for sure.

Reinheld
    • Like x 1
  12. Lycan Nightshade Dedicated Player

it might have something to do with calander change as well, from 2019 to 2020.... or they could have decided to end it early but I still see the 5th being the end in upcoming events so who knows.
  13. Akaiko Well-Known Player

It wouldn't be due to the change of year. There's no year change in coding the end to say "Jan 1, 2020" versus "Jan 6, 2020." The issue is the date.
  14. Aerith Rose Committed Player

I am hoping for JAN 05. In game still says it ends today on the 31 though. Traditionally the winter runs a few days longer due to Holidays and people loosing game time.
  15. GoldenDodge Dedicated Player

Same, the drops in the seasonal are horrific for me this year and I am hoping there are a few extra days to help.
  16. mrcheap Well-Known Player

It said last day for a day.
    Then it said last hours for 24 hours and counted down to 3, 2, 1 hours.
    Now it says last chance with no indication of a timeline of when this last chance finishes.
    Will this event ever end?
    • Like x 1
  17. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

I'm guessing tomorrow....but yeah, helpful to have a countdown timer that goes 3, 2 ,1 hours to ? hours....

Reinheld
    • Like x 1
  18. tukuan Devoted Player

I thought it was just me. I haven't equipped it yet on the off chance that they might change it to account bound it up but I'm skeptical to say the least.
  19. tukuan Devoted Player

Mepps, was it an oversight that the accessory is non-tradeable? It seems odd that it's not at least account bound given how rare the collections were this year. Please let us know if this might be changed after the fact.
    • Like x 1