Season's Greedings 2019

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Dec 3, 2019.

1. zZzTorrOzZz Committed Player

Not like the collection drop rate either. I already ground over 100 season marks and bought the collection in holiday broker and still only have 5/12! Guess I'll grind another 100 maybe have 10 of 12 by then (sarc-marc) :eek:
  2. Walvine Well-Known Player

If the seasonal new collection drop from other onduty instances it hasn't happend for me yet, it not to time consuming lafreeze can be taken down quite quickly just have to remember to hold back on damaging his health to low before clearing the 4 corners twice or his health bar resets to full.
    • Like x 1
  3. Tainted0Love Well-Known Player

Has anyone heard a peep from the company on how the collection should be dropping?
    • Like x 1
  4. sheriffgoff Level 30

I have 17 tunes and run the event on each every day and have only found 8 collections! yes the drop rate is crap but the devs have a much bigger problem facing them. the death of the economy and trying to save the game. be patient and with any luck the broker will be up soon and we can get the collections we need.
    • Like x 1
  5. Tainted0Love Well-Known Player

I'm so not happy with the drop rate on this collection. I'll add it to the list of reasons I'm just a free loading no longer subscriber dirt bag of a player.
  6. ROOTE Well-Known Player

They're not real big on genuine communication from what I can see on these Forums, especially the Community Manager. Even when he does respond, it seems laced in some form of anger or another.
  7. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

If you're so unhappy that you've made a list, then why isn't this added to the list of reasons you don't play anymore?
  8. Walvine Well-Known Player

Now upto 9/12 in winter 2019 collection on eu server , And now have enough resource to craft full enhanced cold commander seperatley on each toon in account.
    • Like x 1
  9. Tainted0Love Well-Known Player

Thank you for trying to understand, but what I said was I'm so unhappy with the drop rate of that collection and that I'll add it to the list of reasons why I'm no longer a paying member.
    • Like x 1
  10. Tainted0Love Well-Known Player

The collection items appear to be dropping more frequently for 2019. Revising my opinion on it, but will watch for a couple more days.

I look forward to moving this to my happy list.
    • Like x 1
  11. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

So you're making a list... are you checking it twice? :D
    • Like x 3
  12. Yochanan32 Well-Known Player

I am hoping they open the broker soon so we can at least buy the ones we are missing.
    • Like x 1
  13. UVLN Level 30

They causes the economy problem with their bs drop rates, always RIPPING us off
  14. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

Has anyone completed the new collection on a villain? I'm curious if the helicopter is yellow for villains.
  15. Yochanan32 Well-Known Player

Mepps, It would be nice for an update on the cash and trade lockdown. it's Tuesday on the EU server and you did mention it could be unlocked by early the next week. I realize it was conditional on the investigation being finished. Any news is better than silence.

Thanks for all you guys do.
    • Like x 4
  16. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

If nothing can be done to fix trade/broker soon, please add the entirety of "Let there be flight" collection to the seasonal vendor.
    • Like x 3
  17. MC GreenLantern Active Player

So no broker updates since Wednesday. They definitely need to put this collection on the vendor.
    • Like x 3
  18. ROOTE Well-Known Player

Communication during this situation has been incredibly mishandled.
    • Like x 3
  19. Zurian New Player

Thing I want to know is will we receive our items that we mailed to our other accounts?, I had saved up 208 paradox time capsules as well as 124 notorious time capsules and I will just lose it all to this?, It would be nice if they assured the fact that people who mailed to other accounts without knowing about the removal of the mailing system will be able to have their hard earned items returned.
  20. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

So when exactly does the seasonal end? This post says Jan 5....

The fancy picture on the home page says Jan 5
    https://www.dcuniverseonline.com/news/dcuo-seasons-greedings-winter-seasonal-2019

The current and upcoming events post says Jan 3
    https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dc...nts-and-content-in-dc-universe-online.283516/

Which is it? Won't matter much right now as we have 2 weeks either way, but it is nice to know that if I stay up all night grinding on Jan 3 for 'one more day' to collect my loot after 2AM, I won't have 2 more days doing the same thing....or vice-versa, If people figure they have a few more days to get the marks/buy things, if they come in on the 4th and things are shut down it will be frustrating for many.

It shouldn't be that hard to pick a number and stick with it across the board. All things being equal, I'd guess it ends Jan 3 and will get pushed out with Anti Monitor 2 days early (gotta love back to back seasonals along with a new DLC launch), but we might see the downtime to load Anti-monitor on the 3rd as it's a Friday, then see the event turned on with Jan 5 reboot with no downtime. The 5th is a Sunday and historically NOT a day they do maintenance or rollouts.

Reinheld
    • Like x 1