Do you miss the broker??

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by S7evin, Dec 15, 2019.

1. Emerald Vibe Committed Player

Without the broker and being unable to mail some stuff, my invetory is getting bloated really fast, so yes i miss the broker & i can't wait to sell a lot of stuff that's in my inventory & Bank.

I also need to buy seasonsl collections before the seasonal is over.
    • Like x 3
  2. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Very much miss it, as well as the ability to trade things that are 'temporarily' account bound. My inventory is bloating with items that i'm holding on to until I can sell them....base items, lockbox styles, seasonal collections, etc....all things I'd post for some small or large amount of money...also, i'm missing a few collections I'd pay for to complete vs having to grind them out and hope for RNGsus to smile upon me.

However, I'd rather have it down for another week or 2 even if it means they can have a thoughtful solution to the issue at hand. It's not like if they roll it in badly, they will be revisiting the subject....what we get, whenever we get it, will likely be it....one way or the other. Let's get it done right.

Reinheld
  3. UVLN Level 30

Xbox had nothing to do with the RIP off, yet we are being punished and ripped off
  4. UVLN Level 30

Only the broke players want their money wiped, mainly because they don't have any to wipe
  5. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

6. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

the cheaters dupers glitchers and sellers will be burned more than anyone...thats enough for me ...
  7. Zurian New Player

I have a question about the mailing system, so i know its been down a while and i have mistakenly sent my other acc 208 paradox time capsules as well as 124 notorious time capsules in hopes to trade once the system gets fixed. However i did this before i knew of the mailing being down, as i only thought the broker was the only thing "broken" at the time. Now when i log onto the game and look at the mailing my items don't even show anymore.. i have great concern that my items are now gone. Which leads me to my question. When the mail is back online will the people who mailed to other people or their alt accounts receive their items back?, because i did work a while to even get that much paradox time capsules and accumulate the amount of notorious time capsules i had.
  8. Akaiko Well-Known Player

No, I don't miss the broker.

Sure, I've been deleting things that I used to put up for $19 on the broker, but that's no big deal.
  9. The Doctor Time Lord Committed Player

You are clearly a child. Now go sit in a corner and suck your thumb . The adults are talking
  10. The Doctor Time Lord Committed Player

And YOU think anyone who disagrees with you has no opinion. Your last name wouldn't be Trump would it?
  11. Maxwill Committed Player

yes i do miss it , i have to buy collections to get the new tc feats and few items to gear the gear feat !
  12. Dene Devoted Player

I do miss it.. I liked it as part of my daily routine + a great way to sell unwanted things to then buy wanted things :)