Is anything being done about loading disconnects?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by OG ELITE, Dec 15, 2019.

1. OG ELITE Committed Player

3 times this morning I’ve qued for the stabilizer duo and been disconnected while loading in. This has been an issue for over 6 months and it’s getting really old. There’s nothing more frustrating than waiting for a que and when it finally pops you disconnect while loading in. And to add insult to injury you get a deserter penalty once you log back in.

Please fix this.
    • Like x 2
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Longer than 6 months but the disconnects have definitely gotten worse. Every time I have to look at a loading screen I cross my fingers and hope the game doesn't kick me.
    • Like x 1
  3. unitedmeck Well-Known Player

I only disconnect on the new raids so lucky me yet to run either besides in events because it works for event but not reg
  4. OG ELITE Committed Player

Sitting here with a 25 second deserter because it disconnected while loading a que I waited a half hour for. I’m so over this crap.
  5. Darth Piper Loyal Player

Especially true with Phoenix Cannon.
    • Like x 3
  6. HurricaneErrl Dedicated Player

Sunday night 4 of us grouped up then qued for Phoenix Cannon. When it finally popped, we were all disconnected while loading in to the raid. In the years I've played I don't think I've seen a whole group disconnect like that lol.
  7. Darth Piper Loyal Player

It's ridiculous. And TBH, I think it should be able to provide information regarding all of those teleporter disconnects we randomly experience. Phoenix Cannon does it all the time, so you'd think they'd have plenty of data about the why now.
  8. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

This is a high priority and we are investigating.
    • Like x 5
  9. Emerald Vibe Committed Player

i reported this issue in the bugs section, I'm afraid to group up for Phoenix Cannon, i have been disconnected 2 times and it's very annoying, especially in a group that think you just left the group and they replace your raid spot with another player and you are forced to LFG for another group.
    • Like x 1
  10. UVLN Level 30

I got disconnected twice and both times I had to use another replay in order to play again. I would like to be reimburse
  11. sheriffgoff Level 30

phoenix cannon is the worst when it comes to being DCed.it is at a point where no one even wants to run it any more. when you que for it in the on duty tab and hope for a group to form or you LFG and have a group going into the que it makes no difference, you will loose half the group, I've seen it drop 6 people out of 8 then you have to try to group up again. I know you devs are all busy trying to fix the issues with the economy and figuring out anniversary event while putting out the winter event with a new DLC so we get you are hard at work but damn this dlc full of bugs.

side note a little communication goes along way instead of just saying we're working on. remember because of us players you even have a game or a job in the first place.
  12. OG ELITE Committed Player

I know this problem is impacting Phoenix cannon pretty bad but it’s happening throughout the entire game on a smaller scale. PC boots people every time you que but the issue can happen anytime there’s a loading screen.
  13. Monkeyboy Committed Player

To avoid loops in network connections, there's what they call a "hop limit". These disconnects can be caused by server overloading, which will push your connection pass the hop count limit or authentication problems. In simple terms, you knock on a door and ask to be let in but are not getting an answer. After 15 minutes(hop limit) you leave without getting through the door.