I was suspended unfairly

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by bed, Dec 4, 2019.

1. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Yeah, totes... :rolleyes:
  2. Gigi Bear Active Player

You failed to ruin my name in the game as the same here. You said nothing to my powerful truth. Plus Mepos said If you believe you have been suspended incorrectly, please open a CS ticket or send me a private message and explain. I'm living that part. Your going to be so disappointed when I'm free shortly.
  3. Enemy Ace Well-Known Player

If someone is willing to pay 1B for a "cheap" piece, then I know in my core that it is, in fact, worth 1B because that's how "worth" works.
  4. Proxystar #Perception

Actually most people that were reasonable knew there was something going on, with due respect continuing to sell items without questioning where the "fresh money" is coming from is beyond stupid, not expecting your account to then end up in a list of those with suspicious activity as a result is pretty naive.

You continued to exploit and take advantage of an economy you knew was being glitched and exploited, shouldn't have come as a surprise. Do yourself a favor, go play a different game for 14 days, if you're innocent you'll be let out in 14 days.
    • Like x 11
  5. Gigi Bear Active Player

Anther one that dont read. I sold them 6 months ago. There was no glitch. Money glitch is a month old . Gold Sites that DC let in on there game is reason why Og Plasmic was 15B. That's not the reason why I'm ban. That was a 6 month thing I need them to investigate. There only going by my large amount of money.
  6. Proxystar #Perception

I don't really care lol.
    • Like x 2
  7. Gigi Bear Active Player

Just saying to read up a bit. You pulled a DC on me. Not looking into it 1st. Lol But your cool. Lol
  8. Belthazur Dedicated Player

They are NOT Going by your Money.. They are Going by your Trading Practices and the OUTRAGEOUS Prices you Took in from the GLITCHES.
    Also EVERY MMO has Gold Bots. They are NOT the reason for the Insane Pricing YOU, MATT and Others Put on things.
    • Like x 6
  9. TheLastSuperman Well-Known Player

It got out of hand! Neon first night was 1.5bil then the following day 2.5bil... over the next week it rose upwards of 4-5bil then finally we saw Neon's going for 10-15bil all the while also seeing "WTS Neon $100 CashApp/Venmo/PayPal/Steam pst" so I wonder what could have been affecting the price? HMM THIS IS ROCKET SCIENCE :rolleyes:

They GOT GOTTEN cause they GOT GREEDY
    [IMG]

Something was up. I had to sell rare items just to keep up to only find out there was a glitch. I spent $ on stabilizers thinking I'd get lucky when I couldn't start to afford other rare items, things just didn't make sense anymore... it was like "Ohh so first night this new Neon is worth more than older more rare items?" things just felt off. When things feel off, they're off. There was a player using lvl5 alt accounts at broker wearing Blue Metallic Chroma (when they first equipped I saw it, then it was 500mil todays value pre-hyper was 1bil) and Blue Tesla (also worth a lot)... kept seeing "name 1" "samename 2" "samename 3" alternating alt logins at broker all day long... now during this ban I haven't seen that player login nor any of the alts, WONDER WHY? OHH JUST MORE ROCKET SCIENCE :confused:

[IMG]

Wake Up, we the rest of the players noticed. You failed at hiding it... I actually don't think you cared to try. What's the current term you guys use? Ahh. Exposed.
    • Like x 7
  10. Gigi Bear Active Player

Anther guy that fails to read. Dude I was off the game for 2 years. When I came back 7 months ago. The OG Plasmic was 15B. Takes a person with a brain to why they get up to 15B durning the time I was away for 2 years. Gold Sites. That simple. Done with you though
  11. TheLastSuperman Well-Known Player

To be 100% fair, some have been falsely banned before. I highly doubt any of the current banned accounts were banned for no reason (@Gigi) there was something flagged when they were searching and it might just be taking a long time to sift through other tickets of false banning. Try to be as patient as possible and good luck!
    • Like x 1
  12. Belthazur Dedicated Player

WOW So this is ALL the Gold Bots Fault??
    So there was NO Money Glitch, No Neon Glitch, Yea.. Ok Tell me another Story
    • Like x 3
  13. Gigi Bear Active Player

Have a Merry Christmas
    • Like x 1
  14. August Moon Well-Known Player

why ar...why are you still here?
    • Like x 1
  15. Ryazan Dedicated Player

Because they can't get attention anymore in trade chat.
    • Like x 2
  16. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

The money glitch is not a month old. There were just more people that figured out how to do it a month ago.
    • Like x 5
  17. HurricaneErrl Dedicated Player

Your own crew LOL. 5v5 chat is a cancer this game needs to surgically remove.
    • Like x 3
  18. Gigi Bear Active Player

On trade chat everyday. Obviously cant use my main but I wouldnt use my main anyway. No Broker, No trades. Nah
  19. Gigi Bear Active Player

I'm not aware. 1st I heard there was a money glitch was a month ago. Really didnt even believe it to 2 weeks ago when I saw a screenshot of 96 Trillion dollars.
  20. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Sure.