Devs do us honest players a solid

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by OG ELITE, Dec 5, 2019.

1. OG ELITE Committed Player

Since the neon chroma is basically unattainable, give the honest people one for free. Sure would be a merry Christmas in the OG household
    • Like x 7
  2. willflynne 10000 Post Club

That's probably asking a bit much, considering it's the ultra-rare item in the TCs.
    • Like x 2
  3. OG ELITE Committed Player

Never know unless you ask though
    • Like x 1
  4. Marek Committed Player

Lol ... would be nice I agree, but, and that a big BUT, stop the sales of stabilizers to try and obtain the neon .... ya that wont happen.
    • Like x 1
  5. Mohican378 Dedicated Player

Nobody is owed or deserves anything for just not breaking the rules. You don't get rewarded for doing what you're supposed to.
    • Like x 4
  6. TheLastSuperman Well-Known Player

Or do you? ;)

Life is good my friend :)
  7. Erin Arror Dedicated Player

That'd be a nice gesture. :)
  8. Marek Committed Player

That's right. That's why, in this game, I'm good for nothing .... lol
    • Like x 2
  9. EconoKnight XIII Legion

The man with the white beard might grant your request, but he only asks one thing in return. Afterward, we all have to sing a Christmas CORRALLL!!!

[IMG]
  10. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

While sure....handing out Neons would be great...it's not going to happen. The only thing I want is a 'chance' at getting one of the ones that's horded and will likely be perma locked in a dead account. Those were legit acquired (unless there is also a dupe glitch) when someone opened a TC and would be floating around or applied on someone today if not for the glitch. They should be released back into the system via the broker or some other method of distributing them along with the other 'rare' horded items.

Reinheld
    • Like x 3
  11. Belthazur Dedicated Player

I say Remove ALL Neons from game and Put Limited Supply on MP. (1 Per Acct)
    • Like x 3
  12. OG ELITE Committed Player

I know it’s a long shot, but the best part of this would be the jealousy from the cheaters.
  13. Belthazur Dedicated Player

Not gonna happen sadly.. They gonna be Yep I glitched it but Im back now and Look at ALL my Stuff i kept
    • Like x 3
  14. Crn Well-Known Player

Or maybe give it to the people that opened 100+ capsules and have yet to complete the collection for the aura or get the material.
    • Like x 1
  15. Ryazan Dedicated Player

If that happens then what would be the point of a 14 day suspension anyway? I know it's exactly what happened with the cheaters in the last glitch, but seriously, the devs should wipe these people's bank and mail before releasing them, otherwise this ban wave would be mostly useless.
    • Like x 2
  16. Stephen Nix Well-Known Player

What about a 2 star feat of "Survived the Exploiters"?
    • Like x 1
  17. Lantern_AdamK4 Committed Player

This isn't serious is it? You want the devs to hand out an Ultra Rare item that is bringing in a lot of revenue, to 90% of the player population for free? If they did that, a good bit of motivation to buy the time capsules is gone. Have you seen anyone complaining that they spent $500 and they didn't get a certain collection or emblem? No. They all want the Neon Chroma. It doesn't make sense. Let me rephrase. It makes sense to players who would love a free hand out..but it doesn't make sense for a business. Realistically, maybe a feat, if anything. But I personally don't feel the need to be rewarded for NOT breaking the rules.
    • Like x 1
  18. Lantern_AdamK4 Committed Player

Realistically there's not much you or anyone else knows about what's happening behind the scenes. There are two groups of people being dealt with, the people who intentionally hacked the game or exploited a "glitch", and people who either knowingly or unknowingly benefited from it. From what I understand this all started with one small group within a league, and grew. We know that some people (mainly the ones claiming innocence and that they didn't glitch anything) were told they have a 2 week suspension. Perhaps that's just a warning to people who benefited from the glitches, but didn't actually create or cause them. We don't know. We don't know that the group that started all this or the "kingpins" if you will, aren't getting permabanned. We don't know because the Devs haven't and probably won't tell us. They don't owe us an explanation as to who is being punished and how. If it wasn't for the people posting that they got a 2 week suspension, we wouldn't know anything. We still truly don't.
    It doesn't make sense to say what the Devs "Should" do, when we don't know what they are or are not doing at this point.
  19. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

Let's be honest it's the devs setting the drop rates for time capsule items and collection pieces so low that started all this mess. When it becomes a better solution to spend money on a gold farming website to get items you want then to actually open the time capsule because the drop rates are so bad then the devs definitely have a hand in the problem .
    • Like x 1
  20. Gigi Bear Active Player

Thanks for reinstating me DC. Love you guys