I was suspended unfairly

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by bed, Dec 4, 2019.

1. spack2k Steadfast Player

well if we have learnt something from this fiasco is to not use trade for high amount of cash in the future, just use the broker, play safe.
  2. Ala Rebeldex Loyal Player

You people have no shame at all...
    SMH
  3. Gigi Bear Active Player

Thanks , Finally someone with a brain. After you have that much. I kinda ran the broker. I buy everything on there. Didnt matter cause it's all profit. Then I sold them cause that's what I do. The Money Glitch was a big thing but to say I benefit from it is false when I had over 100B til I just heard people was glitching money. Did I believe it? No I didnt. But 3 weeks ago. I did see clear something dirty was going on. That there was indeed a money glitch. What you need to know. I didnt sell my last Cosmic Material for 500B I was offered. I refused to sell it to a cheater
  4. Irvynnge Loyal Player

" 388B was made during the glitches."

oh-ho, wait. you didn't mention that, did you?

yeah, you guilty.
    • Like x 1
  5. Gigi Bear Active Player

I didnt use broker cause people was throwing 10B to 15B at me. Like I said. I just returned. That time too. There was no money glitch. This was 5 months ago maybe even 6. Gold sites are why economy got so high. That's common sense
  6. Gigi Bear Active Player

Not my problem. There problem cause they let the gold site bots on the game. If you sat out 2 years. You wouldve sold them also for 15B. Dont lie.
  7. Irvynnge Loyal Player

yeah, but it is your problem, isn't it? you can keep saying it's not, but it is. totally. that's why you got a ban.
    • Like x 5
  8. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

I thought u were gonna play black desert. This doesn't look like black desert
    • Like x 6
  9. Gigi Bear Active Player

Anther person that is clueless. Explain what I did wrong? Cant wait to read this.
  10. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I don't think anyone here is buying your story, unlike the auras/materials you were sitting on.
    • Like x 6
  11. Blue Hope New Player

Can someone explain to me how a <lvl 30 toon sits at the mail all day and generates trillions of dollars in the economy without the money exploit already existing.
  12. Trexlight Devoted Player

No one but you and the Devs know what you did wrong. If you want to know then PMing Mepps is your best bet then coming to the forums to try and find your answers in the public well knowing you arent going to get the sympathy vote.

Also, yes the Gold Sellers are in the game. Yes,the Devs have actually been combating the Gold Seller postings for months and have come to great strides. BUT, just because they are in the game, doesnt mean people are being forced to use to them. Most likely as well, during this time folks getting reprimanded might include those that used Gold Seller sites.

Sorry for your ban if you are innocent, but if you want answers, coming to the general public forum wasn't the way to go. Good luck.
    • Like x 4
  13. Marek Committed Player

I think somewhere along the line, maybe in video, I heard someone say some people were getting suspended/banned for taking advantage of the money glitch or something. Possibly abusing it, which if that's true, I'm not on board with at all and think its bs. That's not against tos and if the devs dont like it, then just wipe the money, that simple ..... but anyway, that's a reason that I heard. Maybe true/not true, i dont know but it is what it is i guess
  14. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Well said.
    • Like x 2
  15. Gigi Bear Active Player

I'm not answering no more questions. I already answered to many. DEVS need to answer my Question. How was I suppose to know who was Money Glitching. They claim I benefit from it but how was I suppose to know who was really doing it. It's easy as pie to make money after you have money. But No more answers. Answer my Question.
  16. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Did you sell to the same person/account? That might look super suspicious.
  17. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Bye
    • Like x 1
  18. Crimson Veil Dedicated Player

Gold sellers are a symptom of the problem not the cause. They can only farm and sell gold that it already in the game (unless of course, if they have figured out a way to create/dupe in game cash)
  19. Marek Committed Player

Is there a question in there somewhere? .... I'm sure we all know who you are talking about and most of us I'm sure know what happened to him. Even tho I dont agree with his pricing most of the time. I dont have any doubt that he is honest with trading. Once it all gets sorted out I'm sure he'll be back. Hes probably just another victim of the guilty by association crowd or collateral damage fallout or whatever is going on....
  20. Blue Hope New Player

the ticket response says "benefiting from the technical issue" so yeah, not against tos as that's how the economy works unless you disconnect from it and suffer for months, but people are still suspended pending an investigation on their account.