I was suspended unfairly

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by bed, Dec 4, 2019.

1. Scarlet Mysty Loyal Player

My point was that post didn't need a reply, both you and Skullgang responded in exactly the same manner. If we removed Sunshine's comment and looked only at your comments it would seem that the person you are responding to is pleading their case again....But if you actually do read Sunshines comment that is clearly not the case. The point of using your previous name was not to suggest anything malicious, but to demonstrate the same needless call to the past you had just done.
  2. Dene Devoted Player

ok cool.. point taken
  3. Gigi Bear Active Player

I'm going to explain the truth why the innocent people like myself shouldve never been suspended. Before this Money Glitch ever started. Things in the Broker was 1B to buy it. The OG Plasmic Aura was 15B, OG Nimbus Aura was 9B , OG Smoke Aura was 7B. Things were already expensive, but yet there was no Money Glitch. I had 94B before that Glitch came out. So many people had lots of money. Why is that? I'll tell you why.

Reason Why was cause DC let Gold Sites stay on there chat for 3 years that generated Trillions and Trillions of dollars in the economy. Therefore things will go up in price alot. Gold Sites is the real reason why this got like this. The funny part is. No one got ban or suspended using gold sites.

Now the Money Glitch came out. That also generates Trillions beyond Trillions of dollars. DC finally does something. They Perm ban the actual Money Glithcher , and they suspend people that benefit from the Money Glitchers. My take is it's time you answer my question. How was we suppose to know who was doing the Money Glitch? Answer that. Thanks
    • Like x 1
  4. Protecktor MKV Committed Player

I'm sure you got that 94B totally legit too
    • Like x 8
  5. Gigi Bear Active Player

Yes I did. I buy over 5000K of Stabilizers. Plus I hold items a very long time. Next
    • Like x 1
  6. Scarlet Mysty Loyal Player

Wasn't worth getting @ you like that tbh. Grumpy mornings
  7. Spaztard1 New Player

I DO realize but as my account was suspended on the 2nd prior to the mass banning expected a response
  8. SekretVillain Loyal Player

Nobody has 94bil legit, you use gold sites or sale PSN codes which btw both are against ToS.
    • Like x 5
  9. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

So I'm assuming
    didn't pan out the way you thought it was.
    • Like x 2
  10. HurricaneErrl Dedicated Player

How do you even know how long these glitches have been around for? According to some, there was multiple abuses, not just a cash dupe, and they've been being abused for some time now.
  11. Gigi Bear Active Player

This is False. I held 3 OG Plasmics , 2 OG Smokes and 5 Cosmic Materials. I sold them 5 months ago after I quit DC for 2 years. After my return. OG Plasmic was 15B, OG Smokes was 7B. I buy many items of stabilizers and stock up items from Booster Golds. Besides have 3 OG Plasmics and 2 OG Smokes , I also had 42 colored smoke Auras. Not my fault things got that high. I sit out for 2 years. My stuff was worth lots of money. NEXT
  12. Ice master187 Active Player

Ok I have to ask what's the point on having 94b and u take a 2 year break?
    • Like x 1
  13. SekretVillain Loyal Player

We'll just have to agree to disagree ig
  14. Irvynnge Loyal Player

you knew this cr*p was going on. everyone who uses the broker regularly-ish knew it was going on. yet, instead of thinking, " hang on a minute, that don't look at all legit " you thought " sweet! easy money! " & joined in. you shouldn't have joined in. you're right, of course. it wasn't your fault that things got that high. but it was totally your fault that you took advantage of the situation. no one else's.

I understand that you're cheesed off. but! as my dear old dead dad used to say, " if you can't do the time, don't do the crime."
    • Like x 3
  15. Gigi Bear Active Player

There was no point. Like I said. I left them items on my account over 2 years. It's not my fault on my return OG Plasmic was worth 15B. Gold sites cause that issue. Let's be real here. If you came back after 2 years and you found out OG Plasmic Aura was 15B. What will you sell it for? That's my point. I got rich cause DC let gold Sites on there game way long and that's why the OG Plasmics was 15B. Not my problem
  16. spack2k Steadfast Player

i think he mentioned yesterday 388 bil
    • Like x 1
  17. Marek Committed Player

Not defending anybody here, but theres no relevance to this question. Made 94B when he/she got back after a 2 year break. 2 year break ... came back ... made the money. That's really it. If he/she has the materials/aura that's claimed .... it's not impossible. Even before the glitches there was a ton of money in this game.
  18. Gigi Bear Active Player

I'm back 8 months ago. Gold Sites is why the game got up so high. I sold my Plasmics before the Money Glitch. NEXT. This person obviously didnt read it
  19. Dene Devoted Player

I remember last time.. LOL

no stress :)
    • Like x 1
  20. Marek Committed Player

He/she did. But the 94B I believe is before the glitches in the game. 388B was made during the glitches
    • Like x 3