I was suspended unfairly

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by bed, Dec 4, 2019.

1. Proxystar #Perception

You're a confusing person Haha.

On one hand you have all the faith in the world in development and then in the other hand when they tell you these players are guilty you start to disbelieve and lose confidence in development while feeling pity for a player who has every reason to lie to you.
    • Like x 4
  2. Jiggy New Player

I started playing DC when i got a ps4 in 2014. I played daily and had many maxed out toons. About 3 years ago i took a hiatus, before I stopped playing i loaded up on tons of exobytes, collections and auras to sell in the future when i came back so i could catch up.

I came back about 3 weeks ago. I dont check the forums at all usually so i had no idea there was a money glitch. I saw the prices in the broker were very high so i utilized the auras and collections to make money so i could buy the ones i needed to get my skill points up and get the gear i needed to get to higher content to run with my friends. Also, I had 3 toons that had stacks and stacks of useless exobytes that i had spent hundreds of millions of in game cash on that are now obsolete.

Based on the cost of everything in the broker i felt that the auras and collections i sold were at fair market value. I sold them in the trade chat because why would i want to spend tens of millions posting them in the broker? I dont know when prices skyrocketed but all i knew is what i saw when i came back to the game. I did no exploit and wasnt even aware that there was an issue with that. I didnt even do the exploits in the past like everyone else when they switched to quantum to beat the throne raid when it was new, or the previous money gliches because i dont play games to cheat, theres no fun in that. Anyways, im now suspended and am worried that i sold many valuble items for nothing that i paid actual real cash for when i bought booster bundles.

To the people cheering for the suspensions, you are just haters and dont have enough brain cells to buy and sell stuff on the broker. If you really want to complain about something, why dont you take the fight to what matters. They turned this game into a pay to win with the time capsules, which is why i stopped playing in the first place. You should be mad at the devs for putting source marks in the market place and stablizers and amenities that people took weeks to get the real way. All of you cheering that the suspensions are a good thing have your priorities in the wrong places. They went ahead with a suspension algorithm and alot of people that did nothing wrong cant play a game that they pay a monthly subscription for instead of investigating who was causing the actual problems. Im all for banning or suspending blatent cheaters but this situation has pulled alot of innocent people into it unjustly and thats not ok.

And PS, im sure theres lots of things ive done or said to people on this game that could possibly warrant a suspension but this is not one of them. Get it right or dont do it at all...
    • Like x 1
  3. thirty six Loyal Player

Pass. I don't need Mepps in my dm's for violating guidelines.
    • Like x 2
  4. Barry Allen Well-Known Player

YEAH YEAH... BY MISTAKE XD WE ALL ALREADY KNOW WHAT YOU AND PLAYERS OF YOUR KIND DID!
  5. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

been here since day one...except for some ban from forums for arguing...never been banned...i dont believe people who say they were banned willy nilly...never happened to me...
    • Like x 2
  6. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Lol im sure this time it will be account wide.
    • Like x 2
  7. Lantern_AdamK4 Committed Player

You DO realize that probably every person that got a suspension is putting in tickets right now, guilty or not, to get their account back right? Could be hundreds of tickets. It’s gonna take more than a couple hours to get through them all, especially if they have to investigate.
    • Like x 2
  8. bed New Player

Start this post or thread to have support from a manager or someone with power to review the account well, I have not done any exploitation, I think it is very bad taste to suspend accounts without more and when you send tickets they respond with what possible activity Suspicious and that is why you are suspended, I have seen that the same message hits all those who send tickets without checking anything on the account, seriously suspect they know exactly or just shoot and then we see, what a bad time they are making me go just why you don't have that program well tuned to determine who did it and who didn't "Google translare"
  9. Mobius Twist Active Player

There is no value coming to the forums to discuss your account issues.

There are official channels, and we are not it. I am sorry for your problems, but that is something you want to talk in private with account services, not here where everyone is most likely going to assume you've done something wrong.

Also, it will take time for them to get to you. It won't be immediately, at a time convenient for you. Again, I am sorry, but this really isn't the place to bring account issues to bear.
    • Like x 2
  10. Sunshine254 Level 30

Moonsugar (My account) was not suspended I was standing up for my husband Fateswrath (whose account was temporarily suspended for further investigation)who did not glitch nor exploit so please stop trying to put our names thru the mud when we did nothing wrong........
  11. SkullGang Devoted Player

Then sit tight and wait for him to be unbanned if he's clean.
    • Like x 2
  12. hazard099 Active Player

funny thing is i was once banned from a game i never played lol
    • Like x 1
  13. Littlejaytee16 Committed Player

I believe they did say that those who feel they were wrongfully suspended could either submit a ticket or PM Mepps directly.
    • Like x 1
  14. Dene Devoted Player

If he is innocent then it will get resolved.. you came on a public forum freaking out and assume it wil help? It was clear from the first hours of this drama that some bans had to be looked at but that those affected had to wait.. it is as simple as that
    • Like x 2
  15. Awsome Well-Known Player

I’ve been permanently banned from a bar despite not going that night.... so I feel ya!
  16. The VL Active Player

Generally its recommended players do not reveal their own game name as well as others' on forums. You don't need to be putting your names out there to have it "put thru the mud."
    • Like x 2
  17. Tabby Belle Well-Known Player

I HAD faith in the development team, until it was proven wrong. After that, my faith in them changed. How is it confusing to change one's mind after further evidence has been presented?

Anyway, all people who were suspended/banned, then found to be innocent, should be compensated. Being falsely imprisoned, then being released when you're proven innocent, doesn't change the fact that you were falsely imprisoned. In the USA, where I'm from, this guilty until proven innocent thing is really disgusting.
  18. Scarlet Mysty Loyal Player

This person is responding to another forum member being needlessly malicious, their post makes no mention of looking for help. You could concentrate on the post at hand instead of trying to throw their post history in their face......Steve Trevor
  19. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Here's the thing, though: we aren't playing by the US judicial system rules here. The ToS lays out what sort of standing we have and what rules we are subject to, and if you click on the "I agree" you're playing by those rules.

As for compensation? I wouldn't hold my breath on it. Any time compensation has been handed out to players, it was usually for something out of their control, like the Hack. If a player was taking actions that raised suspicion with the devs and resulted in a suspension or ban, it's tough to argue that was something out of their own (and the devs') control.
    • Like x 4
  20. Dene Devoted Player

I was talking about their situation in general.. so included all their posts in my thoughts when replying.. funny, i thought that was the best way to reply..

As for the "Steve Trevor" - yes.. that was my previous forum name.. not sure why you added it at the end... didn't realise that painted me in a negative light - nothing malicious in changing it just no longer had the name as a toon so i updated, i like my toon to match my ingame name (i change my toon's name more than his powers.. silly but it is me lol)