Error 44

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Thisisbu11, Dec 4, 2019.

1. Thisisbu11 New Player

Im not sure what to do. I think i might be banned for reasons i dont know. When i try to log onto forums with psn account i get error 44 message. All i want to do is contact someone to find out what is going on with my account, but it wont let me write a ticket unless im logged in but the error 44 wont let me.

I made this daybreak acct to post on the forums to figure out whats going on, but my messages wont appear until approved by mod.

I dont even know if anyone will even see this.
  2. Sunshine254 Level 30

My husband has the same error send Mepps a PM and goodluck
  3. Luke® Level 30

Your Husband broke Daybreaks TOS, Sold and bought psn cards for money, he was banned for a good reason
    • Like x 1
  4. Mazahs Loyal Player

You assume-

Just clarifying
    • Like x 3
  5. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

if they ever make a sequel to "plan 9 from outer space" i want it to be called "error 44".
    • Like x 2
  6. Sunshine254 Level 30

Ummm no he sold 2 OG mats how is that against TOS never sold psn cards or cash or done anything ever against TOS
  7. dresserball Dedicated Player

It's no secret when people are on trade chat and shouting it.
  8. Mazahs Loyal Player

Agreed
  9. Luke® Level 30

Again I hope he stays banned
  10. IcyGhost New Player

he’s not the only one now is he?
  11. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Again if he's innocent it should be no issue to get things cleared up.
    • Like x 1
  12. Proxystar #Perception

You were banned for glitching or exploiting in some way, if you truly think you're innocent (which I honestly find hard to believe at this point, given the communications about this matter) then you can submit a ticket or message mepps using the new account you created to make this thread.
  13. Tainted0Love Well-Known Player

it's a server side issue. I'm sure they are working on it. That is not the message that is seen when one is banned.d
  14. Sunshine254 Level 30

This not a new a account I'm his wife and I have submitted a ticket and have PM Mepps with no responses as of yet MY HUSBAND DID NOT EXPLOIT ANYTHING HE DID NOT GLITCH I'm sorry but there are a Lot of people who were suspended that did not do anything and my husband is one of them .All I am doing is trying to stand up for him since he is getting no response from daybreak.....
  15. Tabby Belle Well-Known Player

Error 44 for logging into the forums is somewhat common. When I used to use PSN to log in, I'd get it periodically, but the account was (and still is) able to log in and play the game. The forum login error seems to happen when PSN servers and Daybreak servers are mad at each other, and don't want to communicate effectively.
    • Like x 1
  16. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

Yours may not be a new account, but I feel that Proxy was addressing the OP, and that IS a new account.
    • Like x 2
  17. Tabby Belle Well-Known Player

On the subject of the person selling PSN cards... that has been going on since I started playing last year. I can't blame anyone for thinking it was allowed, because it was done a lot for so long without any warning. I almost participated in it when I really wanted something on the Broker I couldn't afford, but I did a simple thing and asked in Shout (Damn you 60 character limit! ^_^ ) while in the Watchtower, 'Is selling PSN cards actually allowed? It seams like "real money trading,' which I know isn't."

I got a bunch of "No, it's against the rules, but DB doesn't do anything about it," replies. So I didn't, and just made do without the item I wanted, until I made enough money and got one several months later. If it seems like a grey area, it's best to be safe and not do it... or just ask around.
  18. Proxystar #Perception

Not according to the latest update from Mepps he clarified and said accounts banned as of now were exploiting.

I appreciate that you're backing up your husband and I'd expect nothing less but perhaps you could consider the fact and don't take this the wrong way, but he might not be telling you the truth?

Mepps already said no one was banned for innocently using the broker and trade so...
    • Like x 4
  19. Proxystar #Perception

Correct.
    • Like x 1
  20. Tabby Belle Well-Known Player

If this is concrete, as in there's no possible way they could have made a mistake... this breaks my heart in regards to some players I know. :-(