I was suspended unfairly

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by bed, Dec 4, 2019.

1. bed New Player

my account was suspended yesterday, but I did nothing, I tried to have support on my situation but nothing, all the means are blocked, send a ticket but it does not respond, really that impotence feels that you are suspended, that you consume your membership days for an error of his system, all that I have was sold by the broker, I can't believe he suspends me for only having 840m earned honestly by selling omnipotence collections

I hope help
    • Like x 1
  2. Dro Level 30

You guys are absolutely ridiculous I have money in my market place account give it back to me I just spent 90$ on this game Saturday
  3. BurntMind Active Player

calm down buddy. Here's a prayer i made for people like you. i Hope u change ur ways in the future

Before i go ahead with this prayer..can yall stop denying the fact yall glitched or took advantage over it? yall crying like someone slept with the wife yall been married to all ur life when it really aint that ser....ahhh haha maybe it is but its ur fault tho? yall were greedy n now the devs fed yall sumn to get constipated so yall wanna trip n confess NOW huh o_O . Oh well too late tho, maybe yall shouldve stayed broke instead but anyway i guess some of u will prolly enjoy the vacation since all yall do is just stay/staring at broker like a job looking for mistakes to happen or rip ppl off as a hobby. Like Mepps said, pm him if u felt some typa way...might wanna pay a lil sum on one of those top 10 story writing websites to get a well convincing apology letter. Alright as promised, here's the prayer:
    Dear father, i come humbly before u asking u to negotiate with the developers and GM's to unban me or lift our suspensions so that we can try not to glitch or take advantage of these ignorant noobs for the 3rd time if possible. I give u my heart in faith u can make my account merry again...im hoping for when i return from my suspension that my account will still have all my priceless jewelery n dirty money. father, u created me, u know the number of hairs on my head, u know how many people we sca...*cough*..you've told us to come to u and ask for every need of life and now that ours have been jeopardized by flaming ban hammers forged by the devil in hell fire..we now beg u to cleanse our dirty money and filthy greedy hearts, bless us with ur divine healing and restore our account to new so we can be born again. welp.
    • Like x 3
  4. BurntMind Active Player

save it for after 2weeks....in the min time, save more and add it to that $90. donate to the game u love buddy
  5. DCUO Post Loyal Player

6. Lantern_AdamK4 Committed Player

Did you buy gold from a gold seller? Is that one of the things they're banning for? If you truly made all of your money honestly, then you can put in a support ticket, and your account should be returned pretty quickly and without issue.
    • Like x 1
  7. Scloaky New Player

My account has been suspended for exploiting. It doesn’t make sense because neither me or my friends did an in-game exploit. It isn’t fair to suspend or ban someone who hasn’t committed and act you blame them for. I have been playing the game fairly by buying and reselling items to expand my in-game cash. Neither me nor the rest of the innocent banned players should be suspended. I want to run my content but I understand why you suspended me. But at least review our accounts before taking action and banning us for an act we didn’t commit and don’t know how to commit. I am angry and sad that I cannot play the game and run content with my friend for nearly 2 weeks for a situation I wasn’t involved in.

Thank You,
    Daybreak Games
  8. Luke® Level 30

As Mepps Explained, all current banned/suspended players are guilty of using the exploit there is no point complaining on the forums it will just be removed like Moonsugar's was however we now know he was selling money he glitched.
    • Like x 2
  9. BudsMT New Player

My account was also banned yet i have no clue what this exploit is. Prices have risen like crazy in game. i bought and sold neon chromas making little profit and also recieved neon chromas from time capsules but i never exploited anything. I've been playing this game since 2011 with 0 offenses. I sold 2 items at a high price due to the rising prices abyssal horns about a week ago and a neon chroma a couple days ago. The items i sold are rare and sell for a high price so how does that flag me? I'm curious to know how that is exploiting. I also split my money up between my main 8 toons on ONE account not multiple just incase of a money wipe or not being able to trade cash or mail cash so my alts had some money also.
    • Like x 1
  10. Spaztard1 New Player

Never glitched only make money from in game drops and have done for nearly 6 years sent 2 tickets so far to no reply whatsoever its a joke
  11. Tabby Belle Well-Known Player

Mepps also said to submit a ticket if people think a mistake has been made. That wouldn't be an option if they were 100% sure they only got people who cheated. Obsidian Chill's video also references that there could have been false-bans, and that the actual glitching was limited to a small number of people.

Stop being a jerk to people. You've been doing this all day.
    • Like x 7
  12. Gromm865s Active Player

Why do that if you didn't know there was an exploit/glitch?
    • Like x 4
  13. Proxystar #Perception

If they're capable of making a thread, they're capable of reading the announcement section...

Also why should we so easily accept them as being innocent? Mepps already said the accounts still banned are guilty, or are you asserting we should believe these people instead of Mepps?

If they're innocent they'd just quietly submit a ticket not seek self validation by making a thread to gain a support group of which it would appear they don't deserve.

If you got banned then there is an incredibly high chance you at least did something, but people generally tend to deflect and blame everyone but themselves before they're prepared to accept the consequences. ;)
    • Like x 6
  14. Tabby Belle Well-Known Player

I don't think that everyone is innocent, but I'm seeing a common thread in the complaints.

People who sold things for a high price, and they are being suspended, not banned. The higher profile person I know that got a suspension, is doing as you said, replying to the email and submitting his ticket quietly and civilly. He even told others to not put in tickets on his behalf, and that he'd have it handled, because he knows he's innocent.

The glitch wasn't widespread according to ObChi (limited to five people, plus a few more who may have been able to figure it out), and he seems like a trustworthy person when it comes to this game. He makes a good point that if it were more widespread, things would have been much worse.

Maybe I'm just being a bleeding-heart grandma, but I really don't think that there are that many people in the game that are outright going to cheat. Less than 5% read the forums regularly, or even have Trade in any of their tabs. We also don't know what kind of programming they used to determine an exploiter and how many degrees of separation the program searched for to confirm a positive. Maybe someone selling the Neon that dropped for them sold it to a person who cheated or got the money from a cheater, and that "confirms" them as a cheater as well in the program's eyes?

Then again, as you know, I put in a lot of faith in the game's creators that this just couldn't have been a thing. I could be having too much faith in the playerbase/community too. It's just sad for me to see how adversarial everyone is becoming.
  15. thirty six Loyal Player

Becuase they wiped everyone's money before. Stop making everything into a sign of guilt.
    • Like x 5
  16. FoolsFire Devoted Player

No offense to the OP, but every single person I've seen post that they were banned unjustly...

New Player -or- Level 30

Which makes me wonder how they got the money to buy stuff or pay the high broker fee.
  17. Gromm865s Active Player

Everything? Please, elaborate.
  18. Tabby Belle Well-Known Player

If they get banned/suspended, they can't access their normal accounts, so they have to make new ones. Come on....
  19. FoolsFire Devoted Player

If they're banned/suspended from the game they shouldn't be able to make a new account.

And you're implying if they're banned/suspended from the game that implies they are also banned/suspended from the forums. And I know that's definitely not the case.
  20. gemii Dedicated Player

Whats wrong with that? i did this earlier not because i exploited though i would be suspended by now if that were the case. its just preparation for a possible money wipe.

For example lets say the new money cap is 200 million and they wiped our money down to 200 million instead of completely wiping us clean.. well then i can i have 200 million saved on other toons just to meet requirements and hopefully be able to trade it back to my main toon if i ever need it VS having all your money on one toon and then you only have 200 mill left and nothing else to fall back on.

its a smart move. would it work? who knows but its worth a try though JUST in case