DEVS: Glad to see something is happening

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Reinheld, Dec 3, 2019.

1. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

This. So much This.

It's become a sad irregularity on here, like I said in my discord chat. People find ways to cheese the game, get banned for doing it, then cry a foul when they get caught; get unbanned and they just do all over it again.

What gets me is they consistently say the devs are greedy, but then they take advantage of bugs to avoid paying all while making millions of in-game cash through these bugs... who's greedy now?

Pot, Kettle, Black.

That's all I've got to say.
    • Like x 4
  2. YoungBlood New Player

LOOOOOL
  3. Gigi Bear Active Player

I never sold PSN cards. Nice fail. I'm the money queen. End of Discussion. I hold items for years and sell them high. But thats a crime in the new era of DC , cause broke bums cry.
  4. YoungBlood New Player

at least we not crying after ripping off ppl/taking advantage over new players. we're crying for u actually....i even prayed for dirty players like u :l and yet u show no appreciation
  5. Ryazan Dedicated Player

Yet you're the one crying... fantastic.
    • Like x 6
  6. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

I thought u were the villian queen.
  7. YoungBlood New Player

ur right gigi. i dont recall u selling psn, u buy (ps: I AINT NO SNITCH). u always say u will buy for more than whoever is buying as well...but i wont say ur name thoooo. lmao

b4 u repeat "BAN HIM FOR BLACKLISTING"
  8. Gigi Bear Active Player

Dont show appreciation. I gave ton of free stuff to people cause I was smarter then them. I held Blue Smokes for years. I had 40 of them and I sell them for 800M and I'm the bad girl. Dont think so. DC will unban me. I did nothing wrong.
  9. YoungBlood New Player

yes u will be unbanned.....after 2weeks
    • Like x 2
  10. Caesar's Lion Dedicated Player

Smart people don't get caught.
    • Like x 5
  11. Gigi Bear Active Player

I didnt get caught. Lol Anyone with lots of money got ban. Saving Blue Smokes for 4 years ain't a crime. Nice try. I'm done with you guys. I going to be unban soon. :)
  12. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

False ik couple ppl with money who didnt get banned
    • Like x 8
  13. Jurandyr Ross Well-Known Player

You're just the prime example of how nasty a reseller is, with a foul attitude too. The complete package!
    • Like x 5
  14. Gigi Bear Active Player

All DC has to do is open my account before judging me. The proof is all right there that I sold 40 blue smokes for 800M. Nothing wrong with that. See you all tonight. Later
  15. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Fixed that 4 u
    • Like x 5
  16. YoungBlood New Player

bro....i hate resellers cuz they mess up the broker but i couldnt have said it any better. Here's ur General badge /Salute
    • Like x 1
  17. High Troller Loyal Player

i made 1 bill in 48 hours by selling Luthor Warsuit Gauntlet and Map to Lebanon OP collections.
  18. YoungBlood New Player

mhm
    • Like x 1
  19. Gigi Bear Active Player

Nah, If this does go 13. You wont see me again. Period I'll be fine playing Black Desert.
    • Like x 2
  20. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Promise?
    • Like x 6