Test Discussion Episode 36: Into the Dark Multiverse Raid

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by TLantern, Nov 22, 2019.

1. TLantern Developer

Hey Everyone! Welcome to the testing feedback thread for the "Into the Dark Multiverse" Raid! This is the second raid for the Episode.

Please feel free to leave your feedback and discussion topics here!

Known Issues:
    • Balance pass is still pending for the boss fights
    • Not all messaging or VO is in yet for the Hawkman and Barbatos boss fights including the ending wrap up
    • Friendly Iconics may get stuck while traversing the dark mulitverse
    Thanks Everyone!
    • Like x 2
  2. Eve YouTuber

Can't progress forward from the card game. It seems to be badly bugged.
    Team mates got stuck in the room with no way out of there, no cards and no portals.
    Cards disappear from the resting cards (Not standing ones) like the Batman one, it disappeared
    while we were going into the cards room. (I will attach a video later, I have a video of both runs)
    If Batman goes down, The Batman Who Laughs card disappear.
    • Like x 2
  3. geoforcee100 Well-Known Player

Here are the instructions:
    [IMG]
    from what i understand is the black arrow will attack the card it is next and it will only defeat tht said card which does not have a a black arrow on its side??

in regards to the cards strenght like it says superman card is the strongest and the robin card is the weakest.

so could a robin card with a black arrow to the right side of the card defeat a superman card with no black arrows?
    Here is the screenshot of the board it self:
    [IMG]
    any thoughts guys thank you ! what zoe said the raid is bugged aftr batman died and we died one of the cards got destroyed and we got stuck.
    • Like x 2
  4. Penryn The Gadgeteer

Bug Report
    Here is a video of the puzzle room glitching:

I went into the portal room with another player. The cards all eventually disappeared and we were unable to do anything.

I think one of the issues is that a couple of players had been KOed somehow and the puzzle got confused on the state of the puzzle.

We had to vote to disband after this.
    • Like x 3
  5. Penryn The Gadgeteer

Feedback
    Setting aside the bugs for the puzzle room, my first impression of this puzzle is that it is rather confusing. I was finding it hard to differentiate the Batman Who Laughs cards from the group's cards. I'll use geoforcee100's picture as an example:
    [IMG]

That was the initial layout for one of the puzzles. Do all 4 cards belong to the Batman Who Laughs? Do some of those cards belong to us?

The Batman Card in the room looked exactly like the Batman card that was in the middle of the puzzle.
    • Like x 1
  6. Penryn The Gadgeteer

I think I caught that moment on video while you were in the portal room:

Someone played the Superman card and that caused the Batman Who Laughs card to disappear.
    • Like x 3
  7. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

Do you have it on video after we died? (Thought that’s when it disappeared)
    • Like x 1
  8. Penryn The Gadgeteer

After the wipe, the board started like this:
    [IMG]

Someone placed the Nightwing Card, which removed the existing Batman and Superman cards:
    [IMG]

At that point, someone played the Superman card which cleared the Batman Who Laughs:
    [IMG]

Someone then played the Wonder Woman card in the upper-left:
    [IMG]

The puzzle glitched at that point. Everyone was in the main room. There were no more cards to place and the game didn't count for either Batman or Batman Who Laughs. We voted to disband after that:
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  9. Eve YouTuber

1st try:

2nd try:
    • Like x 1
  10. ColdFuzion Well-Known Player

The card puzzle its self is not very complicated - The only bug i witnessed is batman dying and the raid could not move forward. So, that needs to be fixed.

• Like x 2
  11. geoforcee100 Well-Known Player

yup finally figured out trying ou diffrent ideas :)
    • Like x 1
  12. ColdFuzion Well-Known Player

This is full raid if anyone is curious

• Like x 3
  13. Penryn The Gadgeteer

Bug Report
    Even if you do the puzzle successfully, the raid can still glitch:

Completed the first two hands successfully. After that, everything stopped working. The portal team was unable to make it back to the main room. The puzzle didn't advance to the third hand.

We had to disband again.

EDIT:
    Another run with perfect card placement and it bugged again after clearing the second hand:
  14. geoforcee100 Well-Known Player

yes i can confirm this is now bugged we just tried it! and there were no more cards after doing the first 2 hands perfectly fine..
  15. ColdFuzion Well-Known Player

UPDATED: You have to have 4 people in the room not a bug.
    • Like x 1
  16. geoforcee100 Well-Known Player

re confirm it works fine for some reason... updated
  17. Penryn The Gadgeteer

Bug Report
    I was just in an Elite run where the Side Room team got wiped by the energy portals. Unfortunately, that left the team in the card room with nothing to do. The card room team couldn't access the side room. The team that was in the side room was locked out of the encounter. There was no way to retrieve any additional cards. We had to disband again.
    • Like x 2
  18. Penryn The Gadgeteer

Feedback
    One thing I don't like about the Side Card Room is that the card you're targeting likes to fly off just as you start to interact with it. If it flies off just as you start to interact with it, the interaction is canceled. I was finding it was usually taking a couple of attempts to safely secure a card. There were also several situations where several cards would be very close together. So you'd have to wait for them to separate before you could safely secure the card. So you end up trying to explain to the main room team that "I'm waiting for the cards to separate and for the one you want to hold still."
    • Like x 2
  19. geoforcee100 Well-Known Player

massive bug list for the Elite Version:
    Bug1:
    2nd boss all the adds are immune to tank pulls stuns and crowd control they have a mind of thier own see video:

Bug2:
    2nd boss after a wipe the boss starts fighting npcs and breaks rocks and then does his skull move and kills everyone see video

bug3:
    2nd boss he ran out of the room at us and started chasing us ! see video

bug4:
    3rd boss the final boss after wipe you get unkown damage after u get up at rally and die again + the room is locked :( see video:

so these bugs are the ones we found will keep testing to find more thank you guys! any feedback would be nice from devs!
    • Like x 1
  20. DIIV New Player

Elite (Bug).

Card Puzzle part :
    1. When group wipe the shield door did not disappear. We can't get back in. We had to que back in.

2. Player/Group that go in side the portal did not teleport back sometimes after we complete the 1st puzzle or finish with win all 3. It also does not reset and give us another puzzle after we win the 1st part out of 3.

2nd Boss (the Big Bird);
    1. If the group wipe, the boss does not reset properly and kept fighting the npc Batman,Wonder woman and Lady Blackhawk. The boss also destroy all the rocks before group can start the fight when that happen.

2. The ball adds (Forge Ember) got like super immunity somehow. Can't be pull or stun the whole fight. I don't know if that thing is intended because the dmg done by them is super low anyway. Tank ignore it sometimes and other player too, they just let that thing hit them and just focus on killing boss.

3. When the boss go to middle to do the one-shot, it sometimes destroy everything, the rock and player hiding behind it. Make it guarantee wipe situation. If there a mechanics that related to that situation, it does not function properly. Sometimes it happen and sometime it does not if group get lucky and able to finish it.

4. The whole fight is way too easy. i can solo tank it with 283cr and with no tank augment by mistake one time because i did not imprint the armory properly and able to finish it.

Last boss (Barbatos):
    1. Not able to test much because again the shield door did not disappear after the group wipe.
    • Like x 1