Need advice

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Apolloin, Nov 18, 2019.

1. Apolloin Well-Known Player

Coming back need advice

So I coming back from a long hiatus. I’ve been playing other games and life got busy. Anyway my main character is electric and it is a good power but weak on single targets. I have been thinking about switching? If I decide to switch what power should I switch to? Also should I wait for the new artifacts to come out. I heard they are gonna be pretty good for dot powers like eclectic and nature
  2. WesPypes3679 Committed Player

My opinion Fatal...stay electric. Ive been testing with electric and new artifacts. Lots benefits from multiple new artifacts that will only make electric that much better. I'm still currently testing new artifacts for single target but multi target got stronger. With Strategist and Transformation with SA and 50.2k might electric on 8 targets 62 to 74k per 10/sec easy. No buffs.

But if youre feeling that "need a change" regardless....which I recently changed my Celestial to Electric on Live. Happy to be back electric. So sometimes change is fun.
    Fire has been testing well for me with those same artifacts. 52 to 61k region ranged. Quantum ranged LO just slightly higher 55k to 65k. Only 3 powers Ive tested so far.

Good luck bro. Hmu in game.
  3. Apolloin Well-Known Player

Thanks man, I was feeling an itch and cane back from long break so kinda just lost right now. But I do love electric so I guess I’ll just wait until the new artifacts to make decision. I’ll definitely hit you up
  4. Mazahs Loyal Player

Dual armory-
    That's what pretty much every DPS does now a days.

It can be decent with ST armory, since it's very rare you actually only have 1 target.
  5. Apolloin Well-Known Player

Oh I do I have a single target loadout it just doesn’t hit as hard as some of the other powers
  6. Mazahs Loyal Player

Right, but other powers don't preform nearly as well on multi target too.
    It's a trade off
  7. Xorian Justice Well-Known Player

Whats wrong with water?
  8. WesPypes3679 Committed Player

Absolutely nothing. Great Heals, Average DPS for most. I only mentioned other powers bc they were the only ones I tested with the new artifacts on Test Server so far.
  9. Xorian Justice Well-Known Player

Hmmm I was hoping to do more dps with water then average oh well thanks.