New Dark Multiverse Time Capsule

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Nov 14, 2019.

1. Siramez Well-Known Player

if you hate this game, you should not be on forums but yet here you are, which means you just cant get away from DCUO.
    • Like x 2
  2. Siramez Well-Known Player

you cant force them to not play the game, its not your choice, let them play what they want, god you sound like those people who forced people to do something else. You are the worst human being i ever talked on the forums.
    • Like x 1
  3. Siramez Well-Known Player

tha
    thats clearly the same thing, and you are contradicting yourself right now. just stop.
    • Like x 1
  4. Siramez Well-Known Player

ill let Mepps take care of this and ban you from the forums for eternity (dont forget, IP ban exists *wink wink*)
    • Like x 1
  5. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Bye felica
  6. BLK Well-Known Player

How so if you dont mind explaining it to me.
    • Like x 1
  7. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

• Like x 2
  8. OVERCAP Level 30

Hey Mepps, i got the feat for the thunderstorm aura 2 days ago and it only gave me 25 points and not 50 like it is stated, any fix please?
  9. Elceetu New Player

Good day all, I would like to say this, are you this angry when your number or horse doesn’t come out the winner? Lol this not forced on anyone, stop playing. It’s simple. There are many other online games to play. Like anything in life if it doesn’t work for you move on. It’s not that serious, unless you
    Make it serious. Also there is help for gamblers lol. JS I enjoy the game and yes I have issues with some of the games drop rates. Adopt this attitude, I get it later or when I build up enough in game money to buy it. FYI every single feat is not necessary really and there is no time frame. Trying to keep up with the Jones will leave you broke and miserable.