500+ time capsules later and no neon material

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Doctor Wyrd, Nov 14, 2019.

1. CrescentMoon Well-Known Player

And what I'm saying is you have no grounds for saying "majority".
  2. The Anxient Loyal Player

Don't worry. He gets really defensive anytime anyone brings up something that threatens his and others ability to cripple this games economy for fun. You're better off just not feeding into it.
    • Like x 2
  3. CrescentMoon Well-Known Player

assumption
  4. Zneeak Devoted Player

But I do, the whole TC-exploit and the continued inflation ever since is direct evidence of it. All you've got is "but, but somebody legit could do it too". Speaking of grounds, amirite?

Well, he is the same dude who called himself the "Fortune 500 of DCUO" in a previous thread, so yeah. Lmao
    • Like x 4
  5. CrescentMoon Well-Known Player

1. You're assuming tc exploiters were the majority of billionaires at the time of that happening
    2. You're assuming every single person wasn't wiped of their money*
    3. You're assuming they didn't sell/spend said money in the years since it happened and are not broke/regular income now
  6. Zneeak Devoted Player

1. No, i'm not assuming anything other than stating the obvious fact that dozens upon dozens of high ticket-items that was exploited upon lead to the inflation we're seeing now, which is exactly what happened.
    2. Every single person wasn't wiped, since items were spread across accounts.
    3. They didn't. A lot of the same people who was exploiting thousands of TC's daily/weekly are still around controlling the broker today.

While you're accusing me of assuming, you got nothing but word of mouth yourself to counter with, which makes the accusation all the more ironic. The good thing however, is that the Devs are the ones we need to convince on the matter and not you, because you're clearly biased for reasons. Also, thanks to your own bragging-stories on these boards about buying items for 1Bil and reselling them for 1,5Bil+, you're indirectly contributing to the need of a solution for these issues aswell. So, thank you! :)
    • Like x 1
  7. CrescentMoon Well-Known Player

By all means, hit my DM's and lets see how many people who did the tc exploit you actually know on a personal basis to know how much money they had, have and how they got it since I got 10-15 ppl I know and I know a person like you isn't in the loop of what's going on with our finances. The only reason ppl even know mine is because I put it out there to show people how to make money if they're willing to put in the time. But even I don't show every little thing because it hurts my profit.
  8. Zneeak Devoted Player

If you got something to say that disprove mine or other people's claims on the subject then why not put it here for all to see? I have no intention in keeping this in your DM's, because again, i'm not here to convince YOU. We're here to convince the Devs, you're here because you're afraid that your profits will be hurt.

We're done here.
  9. CrescentMoon Well-Known Player

Must be forgetting that calling out players by name for exploiting is blacklisting.
  10. Zneeak Devoted Player

But you're expecting me/others to do so on the subject, or else we're just "assuming".
  11. CrescentMoon Well-Known Player

*rubs forehead* go back and read ToS and my previous post
  12. Crn Well-Known Player

Devs should just send this man both of the chroma and the aura. I mean seriously. If 500 time capsules doesn’t justify that than I don’t know what does.
  13. Red Raptor Active Player

[IMG]

Now we all know why this symbol was on American outhouses...
    • Like x 2
  14. Proxystar #Perception

Don't even bother arguing with the guy, he's on his fourth or fifth forum account now for a reason ;)
    • Like x 2
  15. MaryMagdalene_DCUO Well-Known Player

Devs, you have to revamp capsule UI and item selection UI and whatever has to do with opening chroma packs because certain individuals are somehow able to dupe the 1st selection (IE: Blue Metallic Chroma and Black Neon Chroma)
    • Like x 2
  16. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

If they could the Auction house would be flooded with them by now so I don't believe it's possible.
  17. Jurandyr Ross Well-Known Player

There are people in trade chat announcing they WTS 3 black neon chromas.

Nothing suspicious here :rolleyes:
    • Like x 1
  18. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

It's trade chat 99% of the people are trying to scam everyone over there.
    • Like x 1
  19. HurricaneErrl Dedicated Player

Why would the broker be flooded when they are getting more for them in trade than the broker allows. Just wait. Give it a week and you'll start to see them pop up just like all the blue metallics did. There's still someone drip feeding blue metallics into the broker.
    • Like x 1
  20. HurricaneErrl Dedicated Player

The main thing people get scammed in trade is for PSN cards because half the deal is being done outside the trade window. It's also supposed to be against TOS to buy and sell those. The only other way to scam in a trade that I know of is done by the buyer not putting enough zeros in the dollar amount and the seller not noticing until he sees his bank numbers after the deal has been done. Had a few people try to pull this on me and also know a few people who got screwed this way. Not sure how you could scam someone as a seller though. You can't quickly change things and hit confirm anymore.... that I know of anyway