New Artifacts for those that hate scrolling

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Kestral, Nov 17, 2019.

1. Kestral Committed Player

Here are the new artifacts available in metal part 2.[IMG]
    • Like x 5
  2. Hawk Active Player

How do these drop?
  3. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

No tank one?
  4. Proxystar #Perception

No, and personally the existing tank ones are easily sufficient and in fact I'm personally glad the tank meta isn't moving, saves having to level up other artifacts :)
    • Like x 4
  5. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Yet every other role has 1. Seems fair enough
    • Like x 1
  6. Kestral Committed Player

It looks the same as before where you get one per content you complete. So one for duo, one for alert, and so on.
    • Like x 2
  7. Kestral Committed Player

Be advised that these are on the test server and so are not set in stone yet. See the testing feedback for possible changes and reviews.
    • Like x 2
  8. Proxystar #Perception

The controllers don't really have one either, there's just a generic one that is supposedly any role, I wouldn't call that a specifically targeted troll artifact ;)

I get your sentiment, but at the same time, I'm pleased to not be rushing to spend 1.6million xp and $25 on seals for something I'd rather not, that's just me though.
    • Like x 7
  9. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Wasting money on xp and seals is a optional. Not valid argument for no tank artifact
  10. Proxystar #Perception

Now we're playing with semantics whitecell when that wasn't my point. I've acknowledged your sentiment and I understand it, but at the same time, no role is ever "entitled" to a new artifact, is it disappointing for "some tank players" sure, I acknowledge that but there's also "some tank players" who as I've expressed will likely be quite relieved by the fact they're not having to worry about it; and you never know maybe next time it'll be two tank artifacts and it'll be the healers left in the cold ;)
    • Like x 4
  11. SekretVillain Loyal Player

Tbh healers didnt need new artifacts, the 3 I have will be the 3 I keep til servers shutdown. Not playing the artifact game anymore. It's about as much of a waste of time as op gear and augments imo.

We dont need new artifacts augments or op items every DLC. Makes the players not care enough to just outright ignore all 3 systems.
    • Like x 3
  12. Proxystar #Perception

This is very true, to the extent that when you have level 200 artifacts already I think you should just make do with them, if a new one comes out that even is arguably better you can just casually level it up as and when you get nth metal or free seals and not care about it in any significant way as even if the optimal meta moves it's likely to only be in very negligable amounts.
    • Like x 1
  13. Littlejaytee16 Committed Player

Eh? Was your original post edited? I don't see any info on the Metal 2 artifacts?

Been waiting for more info on these artifacts since I heard of them because I was about to dump a lot of Nth metal into the Dead King's Scepter. But if there's another DPS artifact coming, I'll hold off on that.

Thanks in advance.
  14. Jurandyr Ross Well-Known Player

Hey look, another overpowered artifact for precision. Why is Gem of Horus precision only anyway?
    • Like x 2
  15. Littlejaytee16 Committed Player

Supposedly they're trying to "encourage" more players to go precision vs might. So nowadays if you're a precision DPS you can do certain raids better than a might DPS. (At least that's what I've heard)
    • Like x 1
  16. Littlejaytee16 Committed Player

Sorry! Had to turn on my VPN to see the pic you posted!
    • Like x 1
  17. SekretVillain Loyal Player

Sad part is I'm using 3 artifacts that most dont as heal. But with being water I use what I think will benefit me as healer. Which you can probably guess the 3 used for water healing.
  18. Kestral Committed Player

The picture has the text for all of 5 of the new artifacts. I'm not really a numbers crunching tester to figure out which works best with what loadouts and playstyle but the testing feadback section will probably have more of that kind of detail.
  19. Gmoney Active Player

I’m fine with artifacts I already have at 200. I will not invest anymore money into them I’m ok with being the 2nd or 3rd DPS!! Lol That’s another reason why I don’t run elite raids anymore because once’s you have a full set there’s another set coming in 2 months! No FOURTH slot no new artifact for me!!
  20. Tabby Belle Well-Known Player

Page of Destiny getting "+Power Stat" at Rank 40... does this mean that it will have a lower base power stat compared to things like Orb of Arion, Omegahedron and Dead King's Scepter?