A small consolation regarding the neon chroma

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Pinky, Nov 16, 2019.

1. tinoman Dedicated Player

I don't get why its rarer than the rarest collections of this capsule to get. Should've been just as rare as the blue phoenix/spark mat.
    • Like x 1
  2. Caesar's Lion Dedicated Player

They've made it rarer because they've attached a feat, because with the feat, they know more people will chase the item.

At this point, I'm not sure how much lower its possible to sink with their cash grabs.
    • Like x 4
  3. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

the neon chroma is great...but at this point with so many materials and chromas in game it really should have been a marketplace purchase for 20 bucks.
    • Like x 3
  4. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

It happens.

I wasn't willing to buy the Wings of Sins or the collections on the Broker.... so I waited 2 years to get the Wings of Sins on the Booster Gold vendor. Same with the Starheart.

Choice.

You do have a choice.

Get it now and pay the price.
    Or wait and play the long game and get it later on the Booster Gold vendor.
    • Like x 2
  5. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Why would they put a material on the MP for $20 when people are willing to spend $500 for it? And why is it whenever they do add something to the MP people complain about the price?
    • Like x 1
  6. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

mostly because the stuff they do put on the market place sucks in comparison.

other people can do what they want. THIS player is reporting there will be no more excess cash spent on the game for about the next two months.
    • Like x 1