Livestream Preview: Metal Part II

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Nov 14, 2019.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Livestream Preview: Metal Part II

The Metal saga continues this December with our next episode, Metal Part II! Join us for a livestream preview of the next episode this Friday. What foes await? What battles will be fought? Who will survive?

The livestream will begin at 2PM PT on November 15, 2019, over on Twitch. See you there!
    • Like x 14
  2. Eve YouTuber

Will be there :D So excited! ( I knew that if the test server went down for several days that's what it meant haha)
    • Like x 4
  3. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

Outstanding
    • Like x 2
  4. Hraesvelg Always Right

Well, it's something we have to get through to get to something non-Metal, so...bring it on.
    • Like x 3
  5. Tura21 Well-Known Player

Nice!!!!
    Mepps, you could add other "times" in the announcement - like Brazilian time, etc - because it's a little confusing to know what time to watch the live...even using internet.
    • Like x 1
  6. Cordelia Well-Known Player

• Like x 2
  7. Sir Freeze Active Player

i hope see some of the other dark knights on this dlc, dawnbreaker, the drowned, devastator, and of course barbatos
  8. Cyro Committed Player

I CAN'T WAIT for double nth, the dlc? Meh
    • Like x 2
  9. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

I wanna see what's goodie but also new artifacts you guys cooked up .
    • Like x 1
  10. FrauFever New Player

i'm just curious about how they'll reskin Gotham this time, what they turn the quick bombs into this time, what skin will they put on the same mobs that spawn in the same places? which mob will they turn into a giant and throw at us in the middle of the dlc, when we start to get bored with the reskinned same stuff?
    .....prove me wrong.....
    • Like x 2
  11. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

On the Dark Multiverse Time Capsule announcement thread, look very closely at the two top images. It's not Gotham....... ;)
    • Like x 1
  12. UVLN Level 30

Another rip off, we should not have to spend more and more real money and still get no drops
  13. KeithaH New Player

Its getting harder and harder to get groups for any of the content. Seems like the population is dwindling and nobody around to show your new gear or mats off to. $16 a month and stand around waiting for ques most of the time. When or will xbox players be merged to the same server as ps4/pc players? I'm anxious about the new content and at the same time wonder if its even worth it.
    • Like x 3
  14. LoganCaron Active Player

Yep i feel you man..been trying for Titans Elite Raids since the begining of the episode and just getting a group is very very hard and to stay in thats even harder i want those Renowns!! XD
    • Like x 3
  15. WRThore New Player

This is gonna be fun! :)
    • Like x 1
  16. geoforcee100 Well-Known Player

yes all good and well.. BIG QUESTION .. add it to the test server after live stream tht will give us a good 1 month and a bit to test it... thank you ^^
    • Like x 1
  17. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

To think, soon itll b January and the anti monitor will return... imma stomp him extra hard this year
    • Like x 1
  18. EconoKnight XIII Legion

I hadn’t paid attention, but you’re right!

Looking at the time cap focus on Hawkgirl, the bright look (decidedly not dark multiverse), the elevated platform structure and what appears to be a hawk statue - are we going to Thanagar?
    • Like x 3
  19. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

I hope it's good I'm the last of my league that still plays so maybe they'll come back.
    • Like x 1
  20. Eve YouTuber

Yes I thought the same thing - I will die from happiness if we go to Thanagar. Hawkgirl is one of my favorite heroes and I wanted Thanagar as open world or in a raid for so long. Just HG content actually too. It's like Christmas for Hawkfans. lol
    • Like x 1