New Dark Multiverse Time Capsule

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Nov 14, 2019.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

Dark Multiverse Time Capsule

As Metal Part II approaches, the Dark Multiverse grows stronger. Suit up to face it with the Dark Multiverse Time Capsule. This capsule, like all Time Capsules, can be unlocked with Stabilizers or purchased directly in the Marketplace. Stabilizers can be earned in-game or purchased in the Marketplace.

If you’re looking to learn more about how to get, open, and use a Time Capsule - or what is in previous Time Capsules - check out our helpful guide!

Dark Multiverse Gear Styles

DC Metal's Lady Blackhawk leads the Dark Multiverse Time Capsule. Take on the technology of Thanagar, wings and all, and fight your way through the Dark Knights and their endless minions.

You will receive a random gear piece in your loot selection window in every Dark Multiverse Time Capsule you open. When consumed, the gear will become level-appropriate to your character. The Enhanced version of the gear will also appear in the loot selection window, and when consumed will also become level-appropriate to your character.

[IMG]

Dark Multiverse Collection Rewards

Complete three collections and wear these new rewards proudly. Channel your own inner Joker with the Laughing Accessory, represent Hawkgirl with her very own Thanagar's Champion Helmet Style, and become the storm with the all new Battle-Reactive Thunderstorm Aura.

When out of combat, the Thunderstorm Aura appears as a restless cloud. Once you enter combat, that cloud darkens into a storm and lightning bolts shoot through the air.

These styles are earned through collections, which will appear in the loot selection window for every Dark Multiverse Time Capsule.

[IMG]

Dark Multiverse Emblems

The Dark Multiverse Time Capsule features eight new emblems inspired by the ancient tribes and other Metal characters. Three of the emblems are Battle-Reactive, and change their appearance when you enter combat. These will randomly appear in the loot selection window when you open a Dark Multiverse Time Capsule.

Emblems (Standard and Enhanced)
    • Bear Totem Emblem
    • Bat Totem Emblem
    • Wolf Totem Emblem
    • Bird Totem Emblem
    • Arrowhead Emblem
    Battle-Reactive Emblems (Standard and Enhanced)
    • Dragonhawk Emblem
    • Smiling Emblem
    • Blackhawk Emblem
    [IMG]

Dark Multiverse Chromas

Each capsule opened has a chance to reward the special Black and White Neon Chroma Pack. Opening the pack will offer a choice between the Black Neon Chromas or the White Neon Chromas (set of 3 each). The "neon" channel for these Chromas are tintable using your color palette.

[IMG]

AVAILABLE November 14, 2019!

The Dark Multiverse Time Capsule will launch on November 14, 2019. Log in and unlock yours!

Thoughts? Questions? Join the discussion below.
    • Like x 5
  2. SilkyPawz Bunny

Why isn't the Base item Account Bound or Tradeable?
    • Like x 3
  3. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

The drop rates for the Neon material needs to be increased . The drop rates are terrible for a two star feat.
    • Like x 5
  4. nawanda Loyal Player

Some sort of tipping point has been reached with this time capsule’s drop rates.

Robbery.
    • Like x 6
  5. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

I wanted to get them too and silly me I assumed the drop rates would be about what the dark Knight metal materials were .
    • Like x 1
  6. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

I did 120 of the ones you can buy...finished no collections and no neon chromas...but hey that’s the chance you take!
    • Like x 2
  7. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Nice thank you :) Hopefully you'll make Starfield Windows tradeable soon so I can farm for my base.

On a sidenote, where is that location on the top two photos? Silent School is also an interesting choice for a photo here.
    • Like x 1
  8. michgal89 New Player

Honestly, this should not have been called the dark multiverse time capsule. It should have been called ninth metal Time capsule or thanagar time capsule. It is really misleading with the name. All items were found in carter halls book on hawk island based from Dark knights metal book of course.This is my opinion..

If it was truly dark multiverse things it would have followed story from the dark multiverse. For example the story from the dark multiverse saint batman Style. Or even giving us another metal knight style. I guess am just trying to say the name out of everything bugged me.

Rewards for the box: they style is amazing you guys out did your self with this long awaited hawk girl style. The laughing accessory is really good if you have a joker based or Batman who laugh character. The aura, this has a lot of potential you can create or use with Shazam or black Adam characters or even any electric character.

Emblem are tribe based and anyone can use. As for the other one the laughing emote that is pretty cool. You guys are really pushing out new graphic and style with more detail. The only downfall to this are the scale or even non appearance on chest styles. They are either to small to see or just not seen at all, or even in some case weirdly shaped and sized

Neon material. Now this is something I did like a lot as well. I like how it is like any other chroma and now with tintable Neón color.
    • Like x 3
  9. Eve YouTuber

It's like my prayers have been answered. So happy with Hawkgirl's helmet & the Hawkgirl style.
    Back when There was still #AskDCUO on Discord, I asked for Hawk stuff, It sure was noted :D
    Thank you Devs!
    • Like x 1
  10. Lugo Well-Known Player

Aw cool! A millionth time capsule you can buy to get plenty of new feats, styles, gear, rewards and skill points, skill points, skill points!!

Wow, I don't even want playable content. I just want ANOTHER time capsule so I can skip all that gameplay and jump straight to rewards!

Hey guys when are we going back to Gotham AGAIN? Oh the NEXT DLC, AGAIN?
    • Like x 2
  11. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

It would seem I gut UBER lukcy.
    Thank Darkseid.... I meant thank the gods. ;)
    • Like x 1
  12. Khameleonx New Player

Are Y'all Going To Increase Drop Rates For The Neon Material?? Opened Idk How Many TC & Barely Getting Squat. Please Update & Read This.
    • Like x 5
  13. EconoKnight XIII Legion

I think Neon Chroma is the first for a time cap - it broke the broker!

You won’t see them on broker because you can’t list items over a billion. So far it seems that people are selling for 1.5 billion or higher.
    • Like x 3
  14. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

i have seen three so far on the broker. Not all at once. I know two have sold and before I logged off around 20 minutes ago there was another listed at 999,999,999. Some people just dont trust trades.
    • Like x 3
  15. Draconiano Committed Player

Not going to happen, if they did that they would have to make up for the people that already opened capsules.
    Working as intended™
    • Like x 1
  16. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

If you want to see both Neon Materials. ;)

17. GoDeacs Well-Known Player

The drop rate on that chroma is **** I’m pissed. Also, I completed the aura collection on my main and I can’t even put it in bank to collect on other toon? Smh...
    • Like x 2
  18. gemii Dedicated Player

this item being placed on the broker for one billion is all you need to know about the drop rate for this item

[IMG]
    • Like x 6
  19. rudyta Well-Known Player

why material on vendor quarks can't be tradable? or sell?
    • Like x 1
  20. Khameleonx New Player

Y'all Thx For The Info. I Eventually Was Lucky & Jumped For Joy A Couple Hours Ago Earlier When I Was Finally Blessed Widd That Rare Axx Item. It's Insane That That The Drop Rate Is That Maddening & It Damn Near Took Majority Of My Day Just To Get A Material. I'm Just Glad I Officially Own It Now On Day 1 ..!
    • Like x 1