spam in my mail....

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Heliotropix, Nov 10, 2019.

1. Heliotropix Well-Known Player

This crap is getting out of hand...it's bad enough to log in and have to ignore 4 or 5 new spammers every day, now they're sending me spam mail....
    you all need to assign one person to start banning accounts...this is a load of ****...
    it's clearly stated in your own E.U.L.A. that this behavior won't be tolerated...if you don't so something about this, it makes you and your whole company look like a load of hypocrites who use your own rules as weapons of convenience, to punish those that annoy you, but are otherwise meaningless.
    prove to us that you are not hypocrites, using your own rules as weapons of retribution....
    do something real and meaningful...don't try to distract us with more free stuff that doesn't cost you one red cent....fix this broken game, at least a little....
  2. Heliotropix Well-Known Player

• Warning: The DCUO forums are for everyone. Please be respectful, constructive, and kind. Please welcome contrasting views and stay on topic. Do not insult or attack anyone.
    not one reply, or one like...man they have you all trained like dogs...
    i guess everyone else is ok with the spammers, and the selective application of the rules...
    so i'll stand alone with my ethics, like i usually do
  3. TANK69 Well-Known Player

We can't do a **** about this, only the devs. If the devs won't do **** (and looks like this is the case) then you can vote with your wallet to not sub, not purchase anything, etc.
    • Like x 1
  4. Heliotropix Well-Known Player

Do not go gentle into that good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Though wise men at their end know dark is right,
    Because their words had forked no lightning they
    Do not go gentle into that good night.

Good men, the last wave by, crying how bright
    Their frail deeds might have danced in a green bay,

Wild men who caught and sang the sun in flight,
    And learn, too late, they grieved it on its way,

Grave men, near death, who see with blinding sight
    Blind eyes could blaze like meteors and be gay,

And you, my father, there on the sad height,
    Curse, bless, me now with your fierce tears, I pray.
  5. Tainted0Love Well-Known Player

just delete it.
    can't delete it because it has an attachment.
    accept the junk and then delete it.
    can't accept the junk attached because the account you use is free to play.
    bummer, just ignore it till it times out and goes away.
    Or maybe just open up a support ticket.
    • Like x 2
  6. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

holey shades of marvin hamlisch!
  7. Heliotropix Well-Known Player

well, they do seem to love ham handed acting, look at all the fist pounding and head shaking in every cut scene....every one...all of them....
  8. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

I got one on my main and on my alt this weekend and I just deleted it. But it does seem to ne getting out of hand
  9. HurricaneErrl Dedicated Player

Would hate to see your reactions if you played last year. This is nothing compared to what was going on before. The mail I'm sure is annoying, I have yet to get even a single one. Actually the only people I know who have got it are ones who have used the gold sellers in the past.....
    • Like x 1
  10. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

And the only person I know who got one has never used a gold seller, but had been hanging about on the WT, checking the broker.
    • Like x 2
  11. HurricaneErrl Dedicated Player

Cool
  12. myandria Item Storage

Yep, same here; never had the need to use a gold seller yet I got one of their e-mails too. I'm archiving them so when I send a report I can also send a picture of the spam e-mail.
  13. Rabid Batman New Player

Whenever I get spam mail in game I reply by telling them exactly what I think of them, and where they can stick their spam.
  14. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

I also got this Garbage with my alt now....Man they are getting rude :mad: We Need an option to block names in an mail.
  15. High Troller Loyal Player

If these gold spammers offend you this much, perhaps you should take that rage and put it towards reporting gold spammers.... instead of venting off in the forums

don't know how to report? see the link at the bottom of my signature.

[IMG]
  16. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Like I'm the only one doing that? and theres no mad emoji here only the rage one so I use what I have at hand.Theres no point in reporting them anyway I'm just saying we need an option.
  17. High Troller Loyal Player

one of the options is to report though. you're simply discounting the report option, claiming no point in doing so.
    • Like x 1
  18. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

I just don't see the point.I'm just baffled buy the level of nerves they have that's all.I just ignore them when they shout but when you get an mail there's no option to do much other than report and I tried reporting things before and that took forever so I gave it up.Anyway let's move on enjoying the game ;)
  19. High Troller Loyal Player

then i suppose the gold spammers haven't driven you nuts enough to motivate you to continue to report but just enough to post on the forums to vent.

also if you are only reporting in-game, that is only half the report (in case if you didn't know). a support ticket must be filed in conjunction.
  20. High Troller Loyal Player

were you warned for posting a similar topic or something? not sure why the warning was 'quoted'