A DLC i hope we get in 2020

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Raven Roth, Nov 7, 2019.

1. Zneeak Devoted Player

You have no idea how many forumers you are about to trigger with this comment, lol.
    • Like x 3
  2. Brother Allen Loyal Player

While I prefer dark themes or Lantern based content, in the end, I don't care what the content is as long as it is challenging and new.
    • Like x 3
  3. Miss Martian Well-Known Player

I've been wanting to speak of it too for long, like months, but didn't realize the proper word "Recycled" that should be used for this disaster which has gotten started after Age of Justice Episode!
    #LessRecycledContent
    #LessEpisodesBetterEpisodes
    • Like x 1
  4. Miss Martian Well-Known Player

Nothing more about Batman (Man-Bat Batman Who Laughs Future Batman Bruce Wayne and . . .) Wonder Woman, Joker, Lex Luthor, Teen Titans and GENERALLY JLA and The Society!
    DC is a huge overcrowded multiverse including so many Earth(s) and leagues and characters who deserve more attention in this game. I'd probably say players need more riddles and tasks during Duty Tab missions than only fighting ads, and more personal content related to specific characters not just saving the world and the whole JLA. Less raids, more collections, more alert and duo, elite alerts back in the game.
    Ideas on the episodes related to the following characters?
    Red Tornado and his family.
    Martian Manhunter and Miss Martian.
    Black Canary and Green Arrow.
    Catwoman, Penguin, Bane, Huntress, Batwoman.
    Shazam Family.
    Fatal Five.
    Legion.
    Giovani Zatara, Madam Xanadu, Doctor Fate.
    Tula, Aqualad, Tempest, Black Manta.
    Klarion.
    Sportmaster, Cheshire, Tigress.
    Justice Society.
    Question: Are we necessarily supposed to only have content about/after the DC Rebirth? I'd thought it's supposed to be DC Universe Online not DC Prime-Earth Online, saying this because there are very more inspiring content in the older content or other Earths and timelines.
    • Like x 3
  5. The Doctor Time Lord Committed Player

Great idea. I'd also love to see a DLC that involves the Legion of Superheroes. A little trip to the 30th century could be fun :)
  6. Miss Martian Well-Known Player

I guess she/he implied something totally different, but let's assume that was the same, that's a fantastic idea though I'll probably dislike it when the developers make it up with recycled materials to protect the game's environment and nature.
    • Like x 1
  7. EconoKnight XIII Legion

Another idea since they do at times have to recycle content - a full on Booster Gold episode. Booster and Rip recruit our help in protecting our own personal timeline from someone trying to change our history. We could join past instances in progress where our past selves are fighting. We catch glimpses of the old action as we fight the time traveling threat just off to the side of our past battle. Could even feature one battle with a Madness meter type cutaway if we fail - showing our characters fading from existence.

They could even sprinkle in some future fights we get pulled into - kind of how we went a year into the future to fight Antimonitor, and then a year later Earth 3’s ending led into our past battle. We caught up with the future.

Would be a good time to introduce some characters like Chronos; and the open world could be splintered time with different areas in different time frames (even involving some amped up danger from all types of seasonals).
    • Like x 2
  8. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

True but then I want harder elite content tbh. Any raid featuring Darkseid would have to be truly hard. Even FIe can be 4 manned now and that was reasonably challenging at start of episode at least.
  9. Zneeak Devoted Player

I'm not disagreeing. DWF/E was a great raid but not enough content to properly represent the end of the trilogy, Darkseid and his power.

Not sure if you remember, but when DWF/E was relevant it had a thread of nerf cries that consisted of over 100 pages, lol.
    • Like x 1
  10. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

well, Static Shock came out September 23 2000. i think next year we deserve a 20 year anniversary dlc based on the Static Shock series.
  11. Elusian Crowd Control

All in for a Legion episode. Or anything more lighten up. This year was a monotone collection of grumpy cat content.

DWFe had a mechanic in place that prevented it from 4man, if there is no such mechanic in place, 4man is usually easier than 8man due to less player factors.
    • Like x 2
  12. Wildcat Committed Player

i hope for more Reverse Flash :D
  13. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Yup. Besides Atlantis, Teen Titans, Crime Syndicate and JLD, Legion of Super Heroes was the other main storyline I wanted an episode for, back in the days of the Discord Q&A the devs used to do. Hopefully in 2020, and it can reference Mordru also and have links to the events in JLD.

That's true. I found that when I 4 manned Throne E a few weeks after it came out last year. The feat where no-one could be hit by Sea Beast (Risen Runner?) was essential in order to finish, whereas it much harder with a full group (in part as there were too many NPCs and animations so you can't always see Sea Beast due to server lag). It just took longer (although this was before I had my battle controller armoury sorted).
  14. Dazz-252 Committed Player

Mepps calls new content "The golden ticket" I wonder what his term is for stale old rehashed content?
  15. Nogreen Active Player

So maybe if we do get that DLC they will add new Superman and Batman suits on the marketplace?
  16. Controller Devoted Player

Amazo - we already have content with T.O. Morrow in the game so that helps.

[IMG]

Or The Legion of Superheroes

[IMG]

OR - if none of the above - then PLEASE give KRYPTO his own DLC

[IMG]

That Krypto in FOS3 was weak.

Give him content where perhaps he can help us Tank a boss or two.
    • Like x 2
  17. Nogreen Active Player

Then the Superman suit too Please.
    • Like x 1
  18. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

i can get others feeling we've had too much "dark" themed content but its still a good idea. I've always thought "Underworld Unleashed" could be adapted into a great dlc with Neron coming into town and empowering a bunch of low level villains up to tier 11+ threats. i would love to know whats going on beyond Metal pt2.

my own wish list is the same as it ever was. i should just start copying and pasting it.
  19. ninner1970 New Player

I hope we get a dlc with the new justice league vs the legion of doom and year of the villian...it would be good
  20. ninner1970 New Player

or the legion of super heroes DLC Would be great!!
    • Like x 1