Acquiring Op items or should I say not.....

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by CrappyHeals, Oct 11, 2019.

1. Darth Piper Loyal Player

Sorry for not being more clear. If you run multiple toons you can trade those collections to a single toon. Yes, if all you do is run one toon, it does screw you over a bit. With the drop rates set the way they are, being able to run multiple toons and having the alt-friendly system is OK (not great). If you just run one toon, then the drop rates are too rare.
  2. Awsome Well-Known Player

No, I get that. That is literally what I'm doing. Three drops total between all three toons. Either I am insanely unlucky, or the drop rate is broken.
  3. Darth Piper Loyal Player

It's insanely broken, and I see this happen every time a seasonal comes up. It's a poor drop rate when no seasonal event is going on... but add a seasonal and it seems like your "bad luck counter" gets reset when you get a drop of some kind related to the seasonal... or that the loot table is extended with the seasonal drops instead of having random numbers related to the DLC vs the seasonal, etc.
  4. ArtemisWonderWoman7 Well-Known Player

The collections in the solo are extremely rare I have been running 12 to 15 of my alts in the solo every day since day 1 of this dlcs and had the collections drop 4 times so that's around 450 times I ran the solo.yes i got billionaire status but at least half my money came from just selling catalist that drop.