Request to Devs: Tactical Mod adjustment

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Awsome, Oct 22, 2019.

1. Awsome Well-Known Player

Can we please add the tactical mods to the augment tab as well? I am so sick of switching these out every time I get a new piece, and if the game is going to continue to be a constant gear upgrade, then it will save everyone a ton of time and make the game generally more fun.
    • Like x 11
  2. Irvynnge Loyal Player

yep. all for it. two mighty jaded thumbs up.
  3. Darth Piper Loyal Player

I've requested in the past that it be part of an armory imprint... and I believe a lot of others have as well primarily because of the dual-purposing of the OP items and combat switching producing a setup with the wrong mod in the OP item (an issue they've kindasorta alleviated in this DLC by making it cost a grand total of 40 marks to build a second one).

However, perhaps a full-blown revamp of the tactical mod system may be a good idea too... then instead of having all of these mods you can, as you suggested, go to the augments tab and make adjustments there. By doing this they can dissociate the mod from the piece of gear the same way the augments were done.
    • Like x 1
  4. Awsome Well-Known Player

If you put it in the augment tab, it will automatically imprint to your armory as well, so it would work both ways.
  5. Littlejaytee16 Committed Player

haha... I totally agree. Re-modding your armor is definitely a chore, so it's something I only do once a day as part of my "daily grind".

So the first thing I do everyday when I get in-game is change out the old armor for the new pieces I gathered the day before, and that's usually around 8-10 pieces. Re-mod everything. Next, I imprint and then take the old armor off to be salvaged. After that, I fortify my augments with the salvaged Exos. Finally, I'm ready to open up my "On Duty" menu and see what there is to do....

The grind is real.
    • Like x 1
  6. Jurandyr Ross Well-Known Player

Absolutely yes. I have a ton tactical mod boxes in my inventory to switch when necessary, but even then having to keep opening them every time I get a superior piece of gear is too annoying.
    • Like x 1
  7. Awsome Well-Known Player

See! How much more time would you have to play if you didn't need to do that every day! I have three active toons. I lose a good 3 minutes per setting this up every day, thats 12 min per day, thats a whole hour every five days... wasted.
  8. Awsome Well-Known Player

I used to do this too, so I can upgrade on the fly, but I got so annoyed with that, I stopped.
  9. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

10. Ryazan Dedicated Player

This would also solve the issue with tactical mods in OP gear for people that do 2 roles.
  11. Cyro Committed Player

Fantastic idea, and while they are at it they can add some new mods
  12. BUDOKAI101 Committed Player

This game will add more base items and styles and work on the next time cap. instead of working on quality of life changes which this game needs a massive list of at this point. Ì can give a list but I have to hit up on the d pad at the moment to see current effects. Which should be displayed on the top of the screen. Ì would go on but I feel dumb talking about it because it won't happen.