Bonus Trick or Treat Weekend!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Oct 17, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

Bonus Trick or Treat Weekend!

Happy Trick or Teekling! During the Trick or Treat event, all players receive three Teekl Buckets each day (every 24 hours). This weekend, we're doubling your buckets, so you will see SIX Teekl Buckets in your grants window every day. Get double the buckets, find candy, and get even more of those sweet, sweet Halloween rewards!

The bonus Trick or Treat Weekend begins October 18, 2019, and lasts through October 20, 2019. Meow!
    • Like x 9
  2. Eve YouTuber

Awesome. Can you guys take a look at why a lot of players don't get their buckets on time?
    I usually get mine at 16:00 PM (GMT +3) and I go them today at 20:00 PM (GMT +3)
    • Like x 3
  3. DarthJafo Committed Player

Wait...the bucket thing isn't a bug??? Your doing that on purpose???
    • Like x 1
  4. stärnbock Devoted Player

those partial auras should INCLUDE THE FEETS TOO for crying out loud.
    • Like x 1
  5. Deus Ex Machina Committed Player

#ModularAurasLivesMatter
    • Like x 1
  6. zZzTorrOzZz Committed Player

Awesome like the aura's and other this and that's. Have gotten a number of the auras, wish some were full auras though.
    Either way always enjoy Halloween and love the base items.
    • Like x 2
  7. Zamara Dedicated Player

It's on a personal timer, you get them 24 hours after you last claimed them
    • Like x 1
  8. Eve YouTuber

I know but shouldn't it be at the same hour (16:00 PM) rather then 20:00 PM?
  9. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

maybe that crazy maintenance & delay on the livestream? i know it jacked up my time for getting them by alot.
    • Like x 2
  10. Eve YouTuber

Oh, might just be it.
    • Like x 1
  11. GoldenDodge Dedicated Player

Yes, it is not a good way to distribute them imo. I rotate first and second shfts at work and end up losing baskets because I cannot always clam them at the appropriate time (aka 24 hours from last claim). I was hoping they would change it this year and make it a daily reset type claim, but it wasn't meant to be I guess.
    I know I can get more in the vendor, but it still feels like I am being penalized in the long run.
    • Like x 3
  12. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

How about upping the candy drop rate? currently it's 2 pieces every 10 min if you are constantly active and killing something. that's 30 min a bucket, or 3 hours a day if you expect to fill 6 buckets...give or take a few of the 50 pieces that might drop. Not an insurmountable amount, but still it would be nice if the drops were doubled as well...every 5 min or 4 pieces every 10.

Reinheld
    • Like x 2
  13. KeithaH New Player

Since the Resurgence update I don't get mine till 1-2 pm now "when the world came back online" Would be nice if it were on the 1st login each day.
    • Like x 3
  14. Eve YouTuber

Agreed, I will check if I get mine at 16:00 PM, or It's going to be random hour again. I did get the bonus buckets when I logged in earlier today, though.
    • Like x 1
  15. L T Devoted Player

Or a guaranteed drop for finishing the seasonal event maybe?
    • Like x 2
  16. AV Loyal Player

Is that accurate? That doesn't seem right to me. I've been opening like 20+ a day just to use up my excess candy before I log and I'm not actively playing nearly as long as what you're saying would be needed for that.
    • Like x 1
  17. Tygerfyre Committed Player

I'd love the candy drop rate to increase too, permanently even. I'm having trouble getting enough to fill even 3 buckets a day, never mind 6, and I have a ton of leftover buckets from last year.

Sounds like some people got double buckets early? I still only got 4 yesterday, but the OP says it starts on Friday.
    • Like x 1
  18. Bobby Paul Well-Known Player

This is so stupid! Who cares seriously!!!!
  19. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Unless there are a few magic instances that drop at an accelerated rate, it should be accurate. Go stand outside East End PD where the never-ending Brainac mobs are and just do a constant swing on your weapon or power of choice to keep the kills coming. You'll get sodas about every 3rd kill, get a 'small' Nth drop every 5, and a 'large' Nth drop and 2 pieces of candy every 10. I'm sure I could be off by 30 seconds in either direction, but rough time is 10 min. I used a stopwatch to time it last year, but have not bothered this year as it seems pretty much the same. Feel free to time it yourself, I'd love nothing more than to be proven wrong and have somewhere better to farm candy. Now you might have better luck at getting the 50 pt pieces...or maybe you have better luck with crits when applying the candy (5x25pt+crit will fill a bucket), so you might be a bit faster to fill them, but if you are filling 20 buckets off 3 hours of play I'd be quiet about it cause I'd say you are glitched. That would be 120 pieces of candy (at 25pt) in 3 hours, or 40 pieces an hour which would be a drop every 3 min.

It does seem to drop slower in the Metal gotham area however...not faster. If anyone knows where it drops faster, let me know.

I have not played today however...maybe the drop rate has changed (this would be nice) with the bonus.

BTW...I did mix it up, doing East End PD, popping into an instance, or going somewhere else with neverending mobs like CC reapers and except the 'current' outdoor area seeming slower there was no difference by moving locations. Candy dropped at 10 min. I think the current stuff seeming slower could also be chalked up to the fact the mobs actually required a fight vs being insta-kills.

2nd BTW... you do not get candy if you do not execute a knockout, so if you are trying to milk it on 2 accounts, you'll need to pick up the 2nd remote around the 10 min mark and kill something, regardless of how many or how often you are killing mobs on the 1st.

Reinheld
    • Like x 2
  20. AV Loyal Player

Definitely wasn't in three hours but certainly nowhere near the ten the math suggests. Weird. I hadn't really been paying attention and all I've been doing all week is dailies followed by non-stop TP spam, which was part of why it was so fishy and apparent when I turned a Detector on that I stopped getting Nth + Candy.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.