Unprofessional service

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Nogreen, Oct 17, 2019.

1. Nogreen Active Player

You guys Need to get your things back on track, doing server maintenance on different schedule is Very unprofessional.
    One day it's at 06:00CST then the next day it's at 08:00CST etc.
    Make up your mind when it will be and then Keep it at that time Every day!
  2. Wzlinnkk54 Active Player

Then you should look at the forums and find info. They have changed the reset time and its going to be that way moving forward as of yesterday.
    • Like x 1
  3. freekyjason New Player

there was a post that stated times were shifting to 2 hours later. try playing in australia bud, its now 9pm local time for me, perfect time to actually find a raid group. now? not so much lol
  4. Drathmor Unwavering Player

things change Mox
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  5. Hraesvelg Always Right

They've pushed back the daily restarts by two hours, but yesterday they had a game update that took many hours. You're obviously familiar with the forums. They announce the major, planned downtimes ahead of time. The new restart time is throwing me off a little, too, but...the only permanent thing in life is change.
    • Like x 4
  6. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

I'm actually happy with the change. I get off work at 6am EDT and like to wind down a bit so now I can get an hour or so in before knocking off.
    • Like x 3
  7. nawanda Loyal Player

It doesn’t matter what you do; good, bad, or indifferent - someone will be outraged.

Dude. Get a life.
    • Like x 2
  8. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

Neat. So server reset is now, officially, "an hour of the day that I am never actually awake for".

Awesome.
  9. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

we should round everyone involved in this travesty up and and dangle them over wood chippers!
  10. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Umm... I'm not seeing the sarcasm font.
    • Like x 1
  11. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

.... better?
  12. Megzilla Developer

[IMG]
    • Like x 17
  13. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

Right?
  14. coldchilln88 Loyal Player

Always clutch with the gifs lol
    • Like x 1
  15. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

Lmao enough said ^-^.
  16. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

I wanna see "anti-professional service" next...
  17. GoldenDodge Dedicated Player

Next someone will be wanting a feat and in game t-shirt for surviving the server reset time change.
    • Like x 3
  18. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

Now is the downtime day always going to be Wednesday from here on out?
    (Just curious)
  19. Ankh_Legacy Devoted Player

Seriously?!

The daily "restart" (not maintenance) has been at 4 am PDT since the game launched over 8 years ago. After all that time they decided to move it a few hours, how is that not being able to make up their minds?

You really should look things up before doing foolish rants.
    • Like x 2
  20. Hraesvelg Always Right

I don't think they'd commit to that. Production schedules tend to require some more flexibility.