Server Downtime - October 16, 2019 - Game Update 98

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Oct 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Game Update 98

All servers will be taken offline at 6:00AM PT on October 16, 2019, to launch Game Update 98. Downtime may last up to 10 hours.

Game Update 98 features the Resurgence Mega Capsule and server performance improvements/maintenance.

The full update notes will be posted in the Live Update Notes forum when they are available tomorrow.
    • Like x 7
  2. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

*crosses fingers for fixes to Batcave Breach and further weapon tweaks*
    • Like x 1
  3. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

Another time capsule. Get those stabilizers!
    • Like x 1
  4. kingmasternova Loyal Player

Thank you for the Birthday update :)
  5. Elda Mad as a Hatter

aw, but i like phasing into the floor after every cut-scene, or Sinestro just... becoming a statue and soft locking the alert.
  6. Corsair X Well-Known Player

I still cant log in. Im not sure what the issue is. It just keeps stating there is an error.
  7. Jords21 Well-Known Player

That’s 5pm for uk time then mepps
  8. Irvynnge Loyal Player

just shutting down now. so, that's 13:45 / 14:00 in the UK. ten hours on that gives you 23:45 / midnight. the whole day. gone. for yet another poxey time capsule. yay.
    • Like x 3
  9. EconoKnight XIII Legion

Nah. I think the vast bulk of the downtime is due to the server overhaul in game update 98
    • Like x 1
  10. FoolsFire Devoted Player

• Like x 2
  11. KeithaH New Player

I don't think it will be down the full 10 hrs even though issues could arise that could cause it to be. It just isn't woth it to me being I grind for stabilizers instead of buying them. Just don't have loads of money to dump into a game. Gotta keep the light on above everything else.
    • Like x 1
  12. Nogreen Active Player

omg a full day without playing... :(
  13. Tainted0Love Well-Known Player

What is it that takes so long?
  14. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We hope it won't take as long as the maximum estimate (as always), but we are running maintenance on our databases and moving some hardware around.
    • Like x 7
  15. KeithaH New Player

Understandable
  16. Eve YouTuber

It's better that you guys take the time so we players won't have any critical issues when we log in :D Keep up the good work Devs :)
    • Like x 1
  17. valiant Villian Well-Known Player

So if I'm not mistaken, I will be able to pick a Notorious Time Capsule and try to get the rare shoulder gun from the Visitor armor set?
    • Like x 2
  18. michithereal New Player

Comin from work and servers are down :mad: -_-
    • Like x 2
  19. FoolsFire Devoted Player

Someone posted this awhile back. The difference between images was supposedly 7 hours.

[IMG]

Of course, to clean up my work area doesn't take that long...

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  20. Walletto New Player

that's what im sayin have 1 day I get to play n its gonna be down all day...
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.