Livestream Preview: Resurgence Mega Capsule

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Oct 15, 2019.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Livestream Preview: Resurgence Mega Capsule!

The Resurgence Mega Capsule returns tomorrow with Powerset Chroma Materials! Tune in tomorrow (Wednesday) during the Game Update 98 downtime to see the new materials.

The livestream will begin at 9:00AM PT on October 16, 2019, over on Twitch.
    • Like x 10
  2. Eve YouTuber

Woo! this is great. I hope I can open some next week or so.
    • Like x 2
  3. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

i saw 1 of them ;)
    • Like x 1
  4. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

still gotta get my forge chroma before i give u any of my $ for these. daybreak support hasnt been too helpful
    • Like x 1
  5. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

Super excited, slightly sad it’s during my college chemistry class thou, I’ll be watching after class :D
    • Like x 3
  6. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

Legit can not wait to see what they look like. This may be the one time I actually might spend more on the game.
    • Like x 3
  7. Zamara Dedicated Player

I'm so glad i only opened enough capsules to get the opening 15 feats, I have enough stabilizers saved to open 8 of those rn :D
    • Like x 2
  8. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

That's alot of stabilizers 56 to be exact o_O
    • Like x 1
  9. Zamara Dedicated Player

I meant between my PC and PS4 accounts lol i try to make sure that i run them both through the stabilizer event every day, i had way more but that's when i realized i was behind on the opening capsule feats and opened around 30 :p
    • Like x 2
  10. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Go
    Gotcha lol
  11. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

12. Stubs2019 New Player

yawn.
    • Like x 1
  13. rimvader Well-Known Player

[IMG]
  14. Tsavorentless Dedicated Player

Be nice to get that artifact adapter for that 4th arts fact slot. Grins lol....
    • Like x 2
  15. zelek New Player

not spending a dime anymore till powers get balanced sorry.
    • Like x 1
  16. RoughRock New Player

I like the way all these cosmetics look. I love the game but I hate time capsules. Can we please cancel them or at least stop staving feats to them. Time capsules should be purely cosmetic. The first time capsule that came out were the reason I took like a 2 year break from the game. I wish you guys would take a page out of fortnites book, that game probly makes more money than any other and everything you buy is cosmetic. Love the game really really hate these gamble boxes.
  17. LLSmoothJ Active Player

It would be nice if there was another opportunity to get the power-based auras. Just saying.
    • Like x 1
  18. Tainted0Love Well-Known Player

Saying this has minimal impact.

Outline each power and where you feel the balance is out of alignment along with what could fix it.
    • Like x 1
  19. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

id watch it if it existed. 16 mins in & that stream isnt available
    • Like x 3
  20. Protecktor MKV Committed Player

Same. Where is the stream?
    • Like x 2