Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

FULL-LENGTH two color striped pants would be nice (Preferably business style)
    [IMG]UNCLE SAM by Michael Kramer, on Flickr
    and a mustache-less goatee wouldn't be bad either!
    • Like x 2
  2. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Any Freedom Fighter piece we don’t have would be cool.
  3. Chain Lightning Active Player

Can we get this hairstyle at the end of the DLC? the one amazon on the right witht he ponytail
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  4. Megzilla Developer

Maybe I will make a pinned post of most requested items so people could see!
    • Like x 4
  5. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

It would be very useful to have a list of the stuff that’s already on your radar. Also it’s nice to see you active on here again. :) By the way, I request more bobs. I swear every hairstyle you guys make now is either really really long or really really short. :p I nominate Terra and Iceberg Lounge solo Kate Kane if you need npcs to take them from. :D
    • Like x 1
  6. Eve YouTuber

A list is good also maybe let us vote on items?
    • Like x 1
  7. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Does each individual case of RunfromDanger Man adding at the bottom of each post LoS emblems, Stormwatch styles, applying materials to skin and more robot heads count? Or are all 4 of those 1 vote because it’s 1 person? Lol
  8. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

This is a really good idea.
    • Like x 1
  9. Megzilla Developer

My responses in green.
    • Like x 1
  10. Megzilla Developer

Those are all separate things lol
  11. Ryazan Dedicated Player

Can we still get Terra's hair? Or is the chance of making it available to players gone?
    • Like x 1
  12. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Speaking of Aqualad, have you guys taken a look at his NPC model recently? He's "shinier" than usual, it's very noticeable in Silent School alert. It looks like someone is following him with a theater spotlight.
  13. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

I second this nomination, especially considering the issues with the OG bob hairstyle. :D
  14. Megzilla Developer

Lots of great ideas, I really want to get Amethyst's suit in too!

Always a fan of cat stuff!
    I have inquired about how to get coats with customizable shirts and the TLDR of it was "no". :( Based on how the system is currently set up.
    We usually can't take emblems off very iconic suits (licensing). But new slimlines with emblem slots are on my list.
    Those are cool!
    While this is a cool idea, I don't think this would translate in game. I don't think it'd look very much different than any of our other emissive options.
    I'd really like to do an inspired-by suit from Doomsday.
    What are these from?
    I believe we have the Green Lantern suit already available.
    • Like x 1
  15. Megzilla Developer

I agree we need high ponytails!
    These are cool. I def want to get some asian themed gear going. As a side note, Samurai Batman is outside our license unfortunately, as is Injustice 2 stuff. :<
    • Like x 3
  16. Eve YouTuber

Is it possible to get one of these styles in the game? We don't have a hairstyle like that or a helmet where the
    hair can come out naturally. The Jacket is cool as well. Fury's gear is also very cool.

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  17. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Talking of asian styles, how about a qipao how that the 3D modellers have mastered multiple danglies as of the Drowned style set. ;)
  18. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

what are my odds of getting a tintable leg style of Red Tornado's tornado body? been wanting a genie character forever
  19. Megzilla Developer

Licensing.
    Unfortunately, no.
    Totally, I have Terra on my list.
    Yeah, it's been a hot minute since I've checked in >.<
    • Like x 5
  20. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

2)I agree. A Doomsday inspired suit would be awesome. Definitely number 5 on my list now. :)

3) grey above the ears, fancy/ugly cape, facial expression you just want to smack off. I’m assuming second is Ra’s al Ghul.

4) yes there is and the Green Knight style is most awesome. Literally the only thing that could make it better is if one-handers and two-handers could be holding that sword all the time, even when not in use.

Edited out 1 because I just saw the reply. :)