US Daily Restarts

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Oct 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Daily server restarts for US PS/PC, Switch, and Xbox have moved to 6AM PT from 4AM PT. This is a permanent change in schedule.
    • Like x 10
  2. Jurandyr Ross Well-Known Player

Way to screw me over the time I start playing.
    • Like x 4
  3. spack2k Steadfast Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  4. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

Will this change reset, or will not? Out of curiosity
  5. PolarisSylar Committed Player

@jaderebel
    Daily/weekly missions resets is one thing
    And
    Server Maintenance daily is a other.
    • Like x 1
  6. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

Yea I know, just checking, love my 1 am reset lol :)
  7. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

So did you roll back the server? I completed my dailies and went to cash in and the world shutdown. When i got back on...i had to redo them...thought that was wierd!
  8. Juan Caraballo New Player

Hello. I'm having issues with two styles feats on my main character. The kryptonian and alien tech style feats are not visible on my main character, but it's visible on my alternates. My server name is juanzie231 and my system is a ps4. Hope to hear from you guys. Oh, I posted my concerns to daybreak and they suggested I come here.
  9. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

So Eastern Time server shutdown is 9am? And server loot reset is still at 4am EST?
    • Like x 1
  10. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

9AM i think, if 6am for them, only 3hrs apart
  11. Juan Caraballo New Player

Hello devs. I'm having issues with two styles for my main character night spiral. My server name is juanzie231 and my system is a ps4. The kryptonian and alien tech styles aren't visible under style feats for my main character, but it is on my alternates. I reached out to daybreak and they suggested I post my concerns here. Hope to hear from you.
  12. NotStanLee Well-Known Player

not really the correct topic to post this potential bug. some style feats are only available to certain roles but not all roles.
    • Like x 1
  13. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

Kryptonian and Alien Tech are only available for tank and controller powersets, so if you are a healer you can't even see them in the feat section. You can unlock those styles from your alts, but you won't get a feat for them unless you switch your power.
    And yeah this is a wrong forum section to post it.
    • Like x 1
  14. ILeavemebee New Player

Same for me :(
    • Like x 1
  15. FoolsFire Devoted Player

So Central Time zone is currently 6am, and after the switch its 8am?

Also, the clocks go back an hour on November 3rd. So it will then be 7am?
    • Like x 1
  16. UnderworldSelene Well-Known Player

So XB users, welcome to the same timeslot as us PS4 players.

[IMG]
  17. Plastic.dcuo New Player

So your functionally cutting down my play time, because I can only play between 5 to 9 am.
  18. Annamaniac Level 30

You need to open a ticket so that it can be resovled. Posting it here is just postng it. Nothing will be done. Go open a ticket to have it looked into & fixed.
    • Like x 1
  19. Papa Coyote New Player

Just a bug in your ear, How about a UI type in game clock a la Blizzard, so we can have a Heads Up display.

You all now have permission to flame me or call me a noob. I'm an old man (55). What do want from me. LOL !
    • Like x 1
  20. Togglebolt New Player

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.