Can hairstyle gender locks go

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Dark Soldier, Oct 2, 2019.

1. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

I mean come on, guys have ponytails too..
    • Like x 5
  2. Awsome Well-Known Player

they shouldn't tho...
    • Like x 2
  3. Eve YouTuber

I mean, most guys I see on DCUO goes with short hairstyles anyway... I don't mind it if it doesn't hurt anything.
    But you can use Starfire hair and Magician hair on male toons aswell, not ponytails but they are long hair styles males can use. : P
  4. Minie Well-Known Player

I think he means This
    V
    [IMG]

Not This
    V
    [IMG]
  5. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

Both are wrong. First one makes me want to slap a dude actually
    • Like x 1
  6. Minie Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  7. Dene Devoted Player

Why? Just because you don't like it? Not everyone has to like every single style

If that was the case i'd have to say there is a lot they'd have to remove based on my personal dislike of them
    • Like x 5
  8. Awsome Well-Known Player

*Sigh* it was a joke....
    Jerry Seinfeld was right. Comedy is dead.
  9. Minie Well-Known Player

Jokes are supposed to be funny though...
    • Like x 6
  10. FoolsFire Devoted Player

While they're at it, I've been a long advocate of them letting us use all face styles with all head styles. If there's clipping or it looks bad then that's our fault.
  11. Megzilla Developer

I don't think we would back track and make male versions of old hairstyles; I am pretty sure we are aiming to make all new hairstyles going forward available to all characters
    • Like x 8
  12. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

Jokes are funny. That read like snarky, back-handed disparagement. Maybe you should watch more Seinfeld...
    • Like x 4
  13. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Seinfeld isn't funny.
    • Like x 3
  14. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

the show is actually pretty questionable, but Comedians in Cars getting Coffee gives you a direct look into how neurotic and sociopathic Jerry Seinfeld actually is, and THAT? Is hilarious...
  15. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

as long as these new hairstyles have beards. show us manly men some love meg, #ObeyTheBeard :p
    • Like x 3
  16. Minie Well-Known Player

Sweet! :D Are you devs open for request? Or are the hairstyles you're going for already determined?
  17. Dene Devoted Player

Sorry - I didn't realise it was a joke.. not being rude or anything etc but there was no punchline or twist etc
    • Like x 2
  18. Megzilla Developer

Post in the style suggestion thread; always taking ideas!
    • Like x 3
  19. Brit Loyal Player

Then can we separate Hair from Beards so that we can still use our beards with the new hair?

Or, at the very least, can we get Commissioner Gordon's mustache and Constantine's five o'clock shadow as a Face slot style item.
    • Like x 1
  20. SkullGang Devoted Player

I would like more ethnic hairstyles first.
    • Like x 1