Anyone have an idea which belt & hand style that is?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Eve, Oct 12, 2019.

1. Eve YouTuber

Picture:
    [IMG]
    I tried looking everywhere (I was looking for chest too but found it) but couldn't find which belt & hand style they are.
    Anyone have an idea? is that a briefing\collection?
    • Like x 1
  2. DcoyHd Level 30

Hands called fatal getting from star sapphire briefings

And waist is villian central city reverse style
    • Like x 3
  3. Eve YouTuber

Thank you very much :)
  4. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

I checked on my toon, and then looked at the Wiki page...could not find those gloves for anything. And I know i've seen them somewhere before. The belt on the otherhand is easy...it's the Reverse style from Central City for Villains (which you can also get in Promethium Lockboxes).

Damn...I really wish I knew what those gloves are so I could cop that myself.
    • Like x 2
  5. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

You beat me to the punch and you had the correct answer. Thanks for that tho...now I know what I need to do to get it.
    • Like x 1
  6. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Yay....I got it on my main (who only needed one briefing to complete it)...and then for 35 Replays got it on my female toon. :D
  7. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

Reverse doesn't drop from lockboxes, though, it's only available from the vendor.
  8. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Wasn't 100% sure about that one. I do know that I did grab it when Style Unlock happened.
  9. Dene Devoted Player

Thanks to you showing it off on one of your toons, on the costume page, I HAD to level up a villain (now deleted) to get it lol

So i can confirm its not in lockboxes
    • Like x 1
  10. Earth742 Well-Known Player