artefacts/Augments? players are beaten to the death like Robins

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by reiko100, Oct 11, 2019.

1. reiko100 Active Player

explain why should i feed them to make me stronger so that i can OVERCOME(that was the intent right?? RIGHT??) Boss Fights if Raids get buffed (inconspicuous) frequent ?

was it enough hard like the old revamp ? and was it the same or EVEN bit harder with ''new UPGRADE thing'' ?
    where its the different here ? sure i like to spend some $$ to boost my power it make SENSE but in the end i feel like the game its 2 step ad at me ..normal man will say this is Mockery ... you mockery ?

i notice Raids getting buffed abnormal level,having extra ads supports(some unique) +Raids combo dmg are EXTRA buffed with,more MULTIPLE areas special atks ...
    so most of the time i am the 'last stand tanki in the group ..all the rest are get beaten to the death like Robins

...it happen frequent
  2. reiko100 Active Player

not to mention 200 level artefacts are may the course for so intagrie changes .....and still will get 'beaten Robins'
  3. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

You can have max Augments/Artifacts and still be a terrible player. Theses things just give you best stats, best stats don't automatically make someone good.
    • Like x 7
  4. reiko100 Active Player

thos stats supposed to help you survive last long having time to react (not that its enough anyway) i guess they are terrible at that two

..i just had a run with the GIANT FIRE after triple head DOG ...they just leave after first easy beaten or wan to disband ..such a n***bs cryB**ys....upgrade stats proof to be useless after i saw this ...forced me to run alone vs thos da*** giand
  5. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

All the Health can't protect you from a one-shot. When the dog is looking at you, block and roll out of the way. People just stand there and die because they don't understand the mechanics.
    • Like x 3
  6. Twinks Level 30

I understand that English may not be your native tongue, but I read that post in Bizarro's voice.
    • Like x 5
  7. reiko100 Active Player

and that why the noobs should start from level 1 to learn so that can noobs go well with profis but not starting from 210 cr wt* ....is frustration, losing a % interest to play after 210 skip sh**t
    • Like x 1
  8. slyvanman New Player

You just have an answer for everything( Not always the correct one although), huh? I understand what reiko100 is saying. Those stats are suppose to add to your characters durability. They are, in fact, suppose to make you a better player. Of course, I agree that there are many new players whom simply don't understand the mechanics. Back to reiko's point, every single time they raise the level of artifacts, they are buffing the bosses and instances. If you are able to max out your artifacts, you may become "op" for a little while, till the next artifact level raise, and then your back to being nerfed.

This is part of what's wrong with revamp. The devs will constantly find a way to nerf us. The devs are lost and truly has no idea what's going on in the game. I for one am done with this game, except for seasonal events, and lpve. The cost of gear continuously rises(as if there is some need to apply real world inflation to a video game where things are bought with a fake world currency), and come next year if no fresh content changes are made to seasonal events, you can bet I will not play this game at all. The repetition in the game is focused only on new materials and every so often new mechanics, and less than that new stages .
    • Like x 2
  9. slyvanman New Player

*The repition in the game is killing it. Creative thinking is now focused only on new materials and every so often new mechanics, and less than that new stages.
    • Like x 1
  10. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

There's no right or wrong answer, it's all opinion.
  11. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

Lmao smh anyway the way he talks is kinda cute and adorable lol.