Last year's Trick or Treat - coming back?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Eve, Oct 1, 2019.

1. Eve YouTuber

so last year the devs added the trick or treat buckets where you could level them with treats like artifacts and get some auras and stuff, is it coming back this year? it was a really nice refreshing change for the event.
    • Like x 9
  2. Miss Adora Loyal Player

It seems there wasn't much talk about Halloween event this year which is odd
    • Like x 3
  3. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Glad I’m not the only one who misses them. :D Even though they contained useless junk 99.9% of the time, opening them was weirdly satisfying.
    • Like x 4
  4. FoolsFire Devoted Player

well, some of us didn't get up to the 100 feat. So I hope they bring them back
    • Like x 1
  5. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

They weren’t much use for that anyway to be fair, I found myself having to absolutely spam levelling instances. If they do bring the buckets back they definitely need to up the amount of those consumables dropping from them. I’d suggest a guaranteed drop of three in every single one.
  6. Eve YouTuber

That's a good idea if they bring it back. I enjoyed it, it was a nice addition. Since they won't change the events, adding stuff is always nice.
    • Like x 1
  7. tinoman Dedicated Player

BRING IT BACK!!! PLEASE! THANK YOU!
    • Like x 2
  8. EconoKnight XIII Legion

9. Eve YouTuber

10. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Enabling this got missed in the shuffle, so we are looking into what needs to be done.
    • Like x 7
  11. inferno Loyal Player

Thank you, i really would like this added back.
  12. Eve YouTuber

Oki glad to hear that, thanks for replying Mepps.
    • Like x 1