U.I. customization....PLEASE?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Heliotropix, Sep 28, 2019.

1. Heliotropix Well-Known Player

i like to play a healer. it's quite hard to watch the ground around myself, so i won't be standing in stupid, look to the far left of the screen and see everyone's health bars, the whole area for tell-tales about incoming attacks....i'd really like to be able to put people's health bars closer to my feet, so i can see both at the same time.....
    i'd like to have multiple, smaller chat boxes open, one to the general chat, maybe one for league, one for the parser....
    i DO NOT want any reward boxes, feat achieved boxes, any kind of box opening right in the middle of my screen blocking what i'm trying to do....i want to be able to make them smaller and drag them off to the side, where they're not obnoxious....
    i don't care at all about the hit counter, i'd like it to just be gone, but at the very least, you should be able to re-position it so it's not in the middle of the screen, telling me stuff i don't give a damn about.....
    unlike some people here, i'd be willing to slow down the rate of dlc a little, to get some of the quality of life issues fixed.....i'd rather play the same content for a couple of more weeks, while being able to actually see and enjoy it, than just slog through more stuff, while not being able to even see half of it behind useless annoying u.i. elements...
    • Like x 2
  2. Heliotropix Well-Known Player

so, still no u.i. customization? still have the hit counter no one watches in the middle of the screen? can't move anything anywhere?....but i have a salvaged outhouse to store the hundreds of dark nights covers i've been getting in....so that's good....
  3. Berza Committed Player

Even when I fully support UI customization, the quoted point is far from real. Every Rage or Fire Tank in game is (should be) aware of the hit count. As any precision DPS too.