Batman Emblem - Just me?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by tukuan, Sep 25, 2019.

1. tukuan Devoted Player

So the way I read the vendor description for the Batman emblem I should be able to buy it and share it across toons right?

"Note: This item is redeemable for every character on the account and is not tradable"

Did I misunderstand that because I just bought it and consumed it on one toon but I'm not seeing it on another in the styles > emblems.

If this is an known issue, I couldn't see it in Arkham but tbc I didn't look that closely.
  2. Siramez Well-Known Player

you need to redeem the emblem again on the other character.
    • Like x 1
  3. Ryazan Dedicated Player

I bought one with daemohedrons, but I don't see it in my redeem tab of the marketplace, regardless of what character I'm using.
  4. tukuan Devoted Player

I looked in three places, is there somewhere else to look?

• I don't see it under share.
    • I don't see it in the MP under redeem.
    • The vendor still requires full marks to buy it on a different character
  5. Sinbad X New Player

Only items bought in the Marketplace are redeemable on other toons, items bought with tiered currency are for that char alone unless you unlock with replay badges.
  6. tukuan Devoted Player

So why the " This item is redeemable for every character on the account and is not tradable" then? I'm not gonna cry about it but that's what it says on the vendor.

I'm more and more suspecting that they put the description that they meant for the broker on the vendor.
    • Like x 1
  7. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

As far as I'm aware, one item can not have two separate item descriptions. If they had used a typical vendor item description instead, players looking at the emblem in the MP would be seriously confused.
  8. tukuan Devoted Player

I get sometimes limitations like this come up but certainly they could add own this and clarify in the forum post, on Twitter etc.

As I said I'm not going to loose a lot of sleep over this. I mostly got it out of curiosity, and I don't really cosplay my toons but I gotta think that more than a few people misunderstood this and were not too pleased. So at the end of the day a little communication goes a long way.
    • Like x 1
  9. Brother Allen Loyal Player

The developers really need to stop having stuff like this happen. It isn't a huge deal but still...if it says "can be redeemed for every character on the account" then it needs to be redeemable period. If they intend one version to not be redeemable for every character on the account then that version needs to specify that it is only for that character.
    • Like x 1
  10. tukuan Devoted Player

Yup, really it's not that hard to add to the description something like "if bought from MP..."
    • Like x 1