pet positioning

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Heliotropix, Sep 23, 2019.

1. Heliotropix Well-Known Player

the only way pets could be placed worse is if they were hovering directly in front of my face. they should always be behind me, at least two paces. when i turn to the right, there's my pet, in my face. when i try to interact with anything, there's my pet, in my face.
    as far as i'm aware, there are no melee pets in this game, so why do they have to be within ten feet of the boss? i'm starting to lose track of how many times i've gotten killed because i was hemmed in place by a swarm of pets, and couldn't roll out of the aoe damage...(especially in the a.r.c. fight...).
    please think about this, it would be a huge quality of life improvement for every pet user in the game, and most melee that have to share their space with ranged pets.
    • Like x 2
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

There are melee pets but I agree they do get in the way.
    • Like x 1
  3. Heliotropix Well-Known Player

yeah, the brick occurred to me a few minutes after i posted that
  4. spack2k Steadfast Player

yeah RS always blocks me when i want to roll
    • Like x 1
  5. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

My pets love to box me in under a Speed Force vortex during the Red Death fight. Thank the lord for Hard Light Shield. :D
    • Like x 2
  6. Yvtq8k3n The 7 Well-Known Player

I have to disagree, timing pets to assure lets say tank survivabilty is a legit tactis. For example we used that to assure the tank would survive on ikon suit. Plus u have a variaty of pets u can use, u can use sunstone crystal to get an imovel one or manbats.
  7. GoldenDodge Dedicated Player

This happened to me twice in the same fight last night. I was so steamed.
    • Like x 2
  8. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

**** pets. that is all.
    • Like x 1