Sub Avatars Drop Rates

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by ZenoshiDc, Sep 11, 2019.

1. ZenoshiDc New Player

So I recently came back to the game and wanted to finish a style feat for the astral alloy set i have every piece except the hands so I started to farm them first I forgot only certain ones dropped the hands but I'm general I've farmed over 100+ avatars 60+ tech avatars and not one pair of hands or even the bandana is it hugged the drops or am I the most unlucky person ever
    • Like x 1
  2. XKiraX New Player

3. ZenoshiDc New Player

I know I've farmed over 60 of them and no hands
  4. jamescoward2009 New Player

You are not the only one with this issue, so apparently, the drop rates are either just worse, or its so old, the devs completely forgot about it completely. However, this drop rate issue is now a full game issue. Drop rates reduced to nearly 0.
  5. 0KAZ0 New Player

6. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

paying players have left this game over less....this and the whole gamblebox shyit needs to change...sooner rather than...and for the Fing better...
  7. Miss Adora Loyal Player

I recently tried farming for the bandana on an alt, and it didn't drop, I spent 2 days at it. After several hours on both days, I gave up. I would unlock the bandana, in styles but the price for it is too high, I believe 23 replay badges for a bandana is outrageous. Thought it would of been easier to farm for it. I guess not.
  8. xXHeadlinerXx Dedicated Player

I don’t know how you value your time, but if my math is right that’s about 64 cents worth of replays. Not sure that qualifies as “outrageous “ for a rare style.
  9. Miss Adora Loyal Player

but most styles is 4, if it was 4, wouldn't be an issue but 23 is quite a bit when I can lock about 6 styles for 1 bandana
    • Like x 1