The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Already hunted it down on the broker and took a look in the preview window. It's not an immediate must-have but it'll work for him when I get around to it.

Thanks anyhow for the offer. :D

EDIT: ...and you already posted some images right before I finished my answer. LOL
    • Like x 1
  2. willflynne 10000 Post Club

There are some styles from Promethium Lockboxes that are tradeable, but it's limited to Stalwart Defender, Daring Vigilante, Cybernetic, Lethal Zealot, Noble Warrior, and Master Mercenary. Most everything else in those Lockboxes are only account bound.
  3. Dene Devoted Player

All good lol

I'm a huge fan of it and got lucky in alert with chest and legs - so I thought i'd show it off anyway :)
  4. Champloo92 Well-Known Player

Then you're the one that helped me tremendously. Thanks mate. :)
    • Like x 1
  5. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

I Totaly forgot about the merciless emblem for my style,sorry for repost
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  6. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

7. darth_paul Dedicated Player

From left to right here are my new styles for my nature powered villainess, Plantasma. The two images on the left are her new costume style and the ones on the right are her new civilian style.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 4
  8. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Nice. Is she connected to The Green? Just growing the costume around her?
  9. Eve YouTuber

[IMG]
    Finally was able to get a material from Titans vendor :)
    • Like x 5
  10. Korlick Loyal Player

After like...a year and a half, last weekend i played DC again. Some very nice styles were added. And people are rocking it like always. Congrats.

PD:: Its nice to see that i still get likes for my old styles lol
    • Like x 5
  11. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Well for the most part this thread still tends to be one of the more friendly areas in the forums. There's still the occasional dust-up but for the most part we still play nice and give credit where credit is due.

Even if we sometimes secretly hate how great other people can make their characters look. LOL

Welcome back!
    • Like x 2
  12. darth_paul Dedicated Player

I guess you could say that. Well, my main base for her is called "The Green" and it's the one that I've concentrated into filling with every available base item from every Spring seasonal as well as various other plant type base items from other seasonals like pumpkins from Halloween, palm trees from Summer, and even the Christmas greenery from Winter, lol. My personal cannon for her though, is that she's not even really human, as she is an alien plant/humanoid hybrid, so the green-skinned costumed version is her true self, and the "cowgirl" is her human disguise. It's an elaborate hologram that she uses to blend in and study plant life on Earth for nefarious purposes.
    • Like x 1
  13. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

I like it
  14. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Okay, so I didn't HAVE to get the Green Metal material for my Munitions character, but when one drops and you already have it on your Light (hero) character, why not? :D

[IMG]

Meanwhile, getting the Bronze Metal Material for my Gadgets character worked better than I had hoped.

[IMG]

Usually with her Thanagarian looks, I try to avoid the bird-themed feet (just seems too cliché) but it's what worked best this time around.
    • Like x 11
  15. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

That looks dope :)
    • Like x 3
  16. darth_paul Dedicated Player

Thanks.:)
    • Like x 2
  17. willflynne 10000 Post Club

My Electric Cupid-themed character has an armory with a Star Sapphire/Heart of the Predator outfit saved to it, and I use Valentine colors (red, pink, white) for the color scheme. And just for fun I use the Red Energy shield as her weapon (thin line between love and hate, and all that LOL).

Well, add the Red Metal Chroma and...

[IMG]

Had to lose the Predator boots, though. LOL
    • Like x 5
  18. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

I had a random thought while I was updating my Garden Base. I've pushed for Legionnaire Embl...I mean, robot heads that work similar to the skull or vampire, just clearly a robot head. An expansion on Servant of the Grandmaster face.

However, I don't think I've ever asked. Could we just get robot hands and robot feet?
    I love the robotic arm, the reactive gauntlets. I also love the reactive legs as well. However, what if my robot wants to channel the spirit a certain group of adolescent radioactive reptiles and wear a trench coat. Wouldn't it be great if there were robot hands sticking out of the sleeves and robot feet out of the pant legs?

If anyone at all has an opinion, positive or negative, feel free to comment on wether you agree or think it's stupid and I should just give up now. :)
  19. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

My suggestion: Place this in the Developers forum thread made specifically for style wants. It'll get seen there by Meg (who goes there specifically for new ideas), instead of getting buried in a thread where people are showing off their latest styles. Like the idea btw.
    • Like x 2
  20. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Oh I already did post it there too. Just in case anyone comes here but not there I figured I would waste the space. You know, that way anyone that might not regularly visit that knows to go place their opinion.
    Just hope I haven't started something. :)
    • Like x 1