When does Dark Robin's Gift drop in Metal I?

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by MiLady, Sep 16, 2019.

1. MiLady Well-Known Player

I followed my journal and did the missions in order (solo, alert, raid 1, raid2). Unfortunately, I did not get the OP Neck item from the last boss in MoM raid. My cr was 273 at the time. Does the OP neck drop randomly or for everyone during the MoM raid?

The OP back item from Dark Gotham dropped in Event, Normal, and Elite versions of the last raid. Does the OP neck only drop in Normal and Elite MoM raid?
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I did not follow the journal in order and received Dark Robin's Gift on all 3 of my toons at the end of MoM regular. Each of them were in the 273 range. It might be a random but almost guaranteed drop like the Lord of Chaos back.
  3. Gromm865s Active Player

I got the item after running MoME, haven't done reg so don't know if I would have dropped from there.
  4. mexmex Dedicated Player

Hoe do we open that present, i heard with some collections, but where does collection drops, is it for the OP neck?
  5. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

There are three 4-piece collections, they have a chance to drop off any boss in Metal I. When you complete a collection you receive a catalyst in the mail to rank up Dark Robin's Gift into the OP neck. The very last collection piece is in the vendor.
    • Like x 1
  6. MiLady Well-Known Player

Ok. So far, I played the Event version of MoM 5x and no drops. I guess it will only drop in Regular and Elite version.