Devs - here's an unusal suggestion (Charity)

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by ChowlinShicken, Sep 15, 2019.

1. ChowlinShicken Active Player

So, the other day I picked up a book at the dollar store that caught my eye: "100 things Superman fans should know and do before they die" (totally worth the $1, btw).

One of the chapters talked about the Dana and Christopher Reeve Foundation, a charity founded by Christopher Reeve after he became paralyzed.

So I was thinking... a lot of MMOs have charity campaigns throughout the life of the game, but I can't recall one from DCUO (PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF I'M MISTAKEN).

Why not make a limited-edition version of Superman in Legends with Christopher Reeve's Superman likeness, with all the proceeds going to his foundation?

I don't know if it'd be possible - it's just an idea - but I'd like to think that Reeve's estate would allow the use of his likeness if all the proceeds went to his charity, and it's be a nice tax write-off and PR event for DCUO.
    • Like x 3
  2. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

they did something this year i believe for Extra Life, we all got a halo accessory
    • Like x 1
  3. ChowlinShicken Active Player

I stand corrected - thank you for pointing that out :)
    • Like x 1
  4. Dene Devoted Player

Amazing idea & it would sell like crazy