Can't Login with PSN on Forum

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by CantLoginWithPS, Sep 13, 2019.

1. CantLoginWithPS Active Player

Hello, I created this account because I'm being unable to login on the forum with my real account. Every time I click on the "Log in with PSN" button I get an error code Daybreak Auth Error: 44.

Please fix it, thanks.
    • Like x 2
  2. Tabby Belle Well-Known Player

I've been getting that way too often when trying to use the PSN login option, so I just made another account to access the forums whenever I needed to. ^_^
    • Like x 2
  3. XKiraX New Player

Me too, this is a new account becuase i cannot log in to my normal account through my psn. I keep getting Daybreak error #44. It is a little wierld becuase 2 days ago I couldn't log in and then yesterday was ok and now today I cannot log in. Need a help on this for sure
    • Like x 1
  4. Power Surge Level 30

Yeah I'm having the same problem. Ended up using my old pc account to login. Might end up keeping it tbh since I'm started over on switch anyway. But yeah, haven't been able to login with psn for a few days now.
    • Like x 1
  5. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

If you saw this, can you try to log in again (or a few times) to see if it ever lets you through?

Also, could you PM me your forum handle (that can't log in)?
  6. hualoghu New Player

Could this be related to the connection issues we've been having with the PS4 side? In the last days (started around Saturday) it keeps getting frozen on the connecting screen, have to force close the game or restart the PS4 a couple times to fix it. It's not just me, other players i've talked about it to have had the same issue getting in. I wanted to post about that in here but when i tried to log in with my psn i found that same error code, so i logged in with my PC account and was about to make a post for both things but i saw this.
    • Like x 1
  7. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Yes, possibly/probably.
  8. iljimmyil New Player

I'm having the same issue and for some reason I can't log a ticket about marketplace cash I paid for through the psn store. Psn shows I paid but dc has yet to give me my money
    • Like x 1
  9. swagdl New Player

Same.
  10. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

Took me a whole day to be able to log in
  11. Ryazan Dedicated Player

This seems to be fixed, for now...
  12. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

This should be resolved now. It was a hardware failure.