DCUO Episode 35: Metal Part 1 - Rewards

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by Torikumu, Aug 23, 2019.

1. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

They simply dropped for me.
    • Like x 1
  2. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

Yay thank you :) glad to hear
    • Like x 1
  3. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

Finished Monster of Metal. I myself wasn't lucky with drops, but my group did get some collections.
    Just to mention, I ran regular raids, not event, not elite.
    • Analysis: Dead King's Scepter (The Final Seal) - Mister Freeze.
    • Prussic Acid Residue (Getting A Reaction) - Mister Freeze.
    • Extracted Plastic Man Molecules (The Final Seal) - Poison Ivy
    • Torn Piece of Black Kryptonian Suit (Dark Schism) - Poison Ivy.
    • Map to Forge of Hephaestus (The Final Seal) - Batman Who Laughs.
    Everyone got Dark Robin's Gift at the end.

[IMG]

First breakthrough requires Joker Nanotoxin catalyst, which is reward for completing "Getting a Reaction" collection.

[IMG]

I'll continue to report if I find anything new. :)
    • Like x 1
  4. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

My teammate got Analysis: Psycho Pirate's Mask from Sinestro in Batcave Breach alert.
    • Like x 1
  5. Tabby Belle Well-Known Player

Has anyone figured out the Galaxy Brain feat puzzle? I've tried using the order of the signs outside the square/circle hall, and the signs in the square/circle hall... and I still fail. I even tried remembering the order that worked the previous run, and using that... and it didn't work. Does it change randomly each run, and are there any clues on how to figure it out outside of blind luck picking the right order?
  6. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Excellent work. Thank you very much. This is greatly appreciated. I've updated the guide. If you or anyone else find out any more information and wish to share it, feel free :)

Yeah, the order changes every time :) There's a note by the door to the room with the Rogue tech in it which explains how to solve the puzzle. However, there's a part of it which the write of the note is confused on the positioning of the Ice and Sky portraits.

I got it by accident but I'm pretty sure what you need to do is make sure that Music and Fire aren't touching. Then move either Sky or Ice away from music.
    • Like x 2
  7. Tabby Belle Well-Known Player

Thank you so much! Your helpfulness, and generosity with your time, are why I turn off Ad Blockers before clicking on your YouTube videos.
    • Like x 2
  8. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

Is it really random? I ran solo on multiple characters and got the same order every time. I thought it might have something to do with banners that are hanging inside the puzzle room, two on the left, two on the right.
    Fire is always on the right, music (I guess we can call it music) always ends up on the left. Sky is second from the left, ice is closest to fire. At least that's how it was in my runs. :oops: I never noticed the note, though. :D

UPD: Okay, it is random. Ran it again and Fire was at different position.
  9. GoldenDodge Dedicated Player

Just got "Grayson's Talon Tooth" collection piece from The Merciless in the False Idols Raid (Event).
  10. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

Got "Fate's Helmet Display" base item in Monsters of Metal (Elite), as loot drop from Mr.Freeze, didn't find it in the list. :)
    Didn't see it on broker either. :eek:

[IMG] [IMG]

The helmet is a bit hard to see behind glossy glass.
    • Like x 3
  11. PhilOsyfee Active Player

I know making assumptions is usually not a great idea, but in this case I assume that all 4 of the items in Batcave Breach will have displays similar to this one. I hope I'm right cause these are cool!
  12. topflow619 Well-Known Player

You missing the vitamin and Nutri plans,I saw the cut dropped so it’s in this dlc.Did you forgot to put it here?
    • Like x 1
  13. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

I guess they're missing because stats they provide aren't known yet. Chronometric Emitter isn't there either.
    • Like x 1
  14. PhilOsyfee Active Player

Hey folks, just curious if the Red Death Banners are the only banners from the Dark Knights? Is there a Merciless, or Batman Who Laughs Banner, etc.?
  15. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

I believe they do, the one on the far right (in alert) is the dionesium display which is from some briefing/investigation. But if you type “display” into broker and put rarity on Epic (purple), I seen some for the bracers, trident, helmet and a molten metal one, besides our dionesium display one :)

And I’m gonna guess these items drop in elite, guessing by Dragonnes above with the fate helmet drop being in elite
    • Like x 2
  16. El Marcios Level 30

Mirror House Invitation dropped by Bane on Batcave Breach
    • Like x 1
  17. CrescentMoon Well-Known Player

Damaged Trick Lapel Flower is from Mirror Master in the solo
    • Like x 2
  18. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

Dossier: Wolf Tribe (The Final Seal) dropped from Mirror Master in Scarlet Speedster solo (normal).
    • Like x 1
  19. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Haha thank you very much :) Just as an update, it appears that the note changes every time, too. So the clues are in the note every time, but it's 50/50 as to which one of the final 2 portraits the note suggests is the one that should be moved, due to the writer of the note not remembering. I don't think there are any other clues anywhere. But I haven't tested it extensively, and I've got it on 3 characters now by mistake.

Nah, I just didn't find it when grinding on test. If anyone has any information, feel free to share and I'll update the guide.

In terms of standard drops and owners box exclusives, there are only Red Death banners. What treasures await in the Elite raid, we're waiting to find out :) I'd guess they will probably hold off and release them in Part 2, if there are plans to do more, though.

Thanks for the updates :) The guide has been updated.

It would appear that the devs were trying to shake things up this episode (or it's bugged), as some collections seem to be dropping in multiple locations.

I got the Analysis: Themysciran Bracelets from Red Death in the solo, but somebody reported to me that they got it from Sinestro. If you assume that the drop order is in the correct order as per the list, then Analysis: Themysciran Bracelets doesn't make sense as dropping from either Red Death or Sinestro.

I was expecting Red Death to drop Dossier: Bat Tribe, Bane to drop Analysis: Themysciran Bracelets, and Sinestro to only drop Psycho Pirate's Mask.

If anyone sees these items dropping, let me know where you've seen them drop or if you're not seeing any of them drop at all. It may be a bug.
    • Like x 2
  20. CrescentMoon Well-Known Player

That's interesting.