Can’t find a league?

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by UnboundMonarch, Sep 10, 2019.

1. UnboundMonarch Level 30

Did that caught your attention?Cool.We at Algorithm are looking for people who just want to enjoy the game while we run for feats or do elite.We don’t mind people joking around with each other in league chat but remember to be respectful towards your fellow leaguemates and you’ll fit here easily.We all have different things to run at time like dailies and other stuff and it’s understandable so don’t be shy and shout or say in league chat what you need and if a lot of us are free then we’ll join you and help you achieve what you want to achieve that day.We want everyone to feel welcomed and relaxed as we grow feat by feat or cr by cr.We are a 18+ league.

Reply here if interested or send Eternal Badgirl a tell when I’m online or Papi Medico(my alt)

USPS/PC HERO
    • Like x 2
  2. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Would be a good idea to put server and faction as well
    • Like x 2
  3. UnboundMonarch Level 30

Oops,thanks for that.I forgot it since it was late in the night.
  4. UnboundMonarch Level 30

If you’re someone who returned from a long break and is looking for a league to get you back up on everything you missed then join ours and we’ll help you with anything you need to know
  5. Krylissa New Player

Hey can someone help me beat that Robin and Poison Ivy mission, I been looking in game for like 3 hours now for help but no luck. Im on switch with a lv 22 ice angel character
  6. UnboundMonarch Level 30

7. johnnyjiron New Player

How Do I join ?
  8. UnboundMonarch Level 30

Add Eternal Badgirl.Send a tell when I’m online
  9. UnboundMonarch Level 30

10. UnboundMonarch Level 30

11. DNAreaper New Player

PSN- Gabriel-FireFly, Toons name- Killer Power Quantum troll/dps Cr/Sp ATM 267/261 Fraction- Hero. Been away from the game for some time now looking to get back into it, just looking for some chilled players to play the game with. Play time for me is 11:30pm CST on weekdays and more on weekends!
  12. DNAreaper New Player

Not sure if you message be or not. For some reason I can’t access my profile smh! Toons name is Killer Power add me to your friends list and send me a tell when I get on. Thanks in advance!
  13. UnboundMonarch Level 30

Bump
    Sorry for the late reply,was busy but I added your toon and will add you once you get on
  14. UnGodly-Obito Active Player

hey i am not sure but is yall still looking for people join and do content with i am looking for help in dc universe and tried finding league but none seem take me up on offer im new player as recently returned this year feel free hit me up on ps4 in game at Bl4ckWid0wM4ker
  15. UnboundMonarch Level 30