Classic area of Marketplace Missing

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by GBFernitz, Sep 2, 2019.

1. GBFernitz New Player

I've noticed that the classic area of the Marketplace is missing. I would like to purchase things from it like the Alien style, the Rhino and Warthog heads on my Switch account but that area of the Marketplace is not there.
    I had GM Dunbar tell me to ask in the forums as well as they where not quite sure themself.
    Thank you for your time.
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

This has been brought up several times with no official word.
    • Like x 1
  3. myandria Item Storage

From what I have discovered, some of the tabs from the Marketplace were removed and some of the items within them have been moved to the other tabs. However, there are items that are still missing, like the goth leggings/tights.
  4. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

I saw a comment from Mepps or a dev last week (but don't remember where) that they had removed the classic section because they like to change what is on offer in the MP from time to time.
  5. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

But those were permanent items. They've been in the MP forever and didn't replace them with anything else.
  6. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

I think they said it was just a temporary removal.
  7. Millefune PSN Well-Known Player

I REALLY hope this means that they're going to replace them with ones that aren't super "pixelated" and rough-looking.
    • Like x 1
  8. myandria Item Storage

Hmm... good point.

The devs could have simply left them there until they had the new/improved items ready for sale.

Perhaps this is why some of the MP items are much cheaper now.

Agreed, and I hope they replace them with Zatanna's Fishnet Stockings.:D
    • Like x 1
  9. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are looking to declutter the marketplace a bit. These items may return over time.
    • Like x 4
  10. Brother Allen Loyal Player

You could always remove the Time Capsule stuff to declutter and put actual styles back on the Marketplace so people can directly buy what they might want. :D
    • Like x 2
  11. myandria Item Storage

Hmm...

*Raises her hand wildly* I have a question.

Will you replace the same amount of items taken away with new items or are you lowering the item count in the Marketplace so it doesn't seem so tedious to look through, or both?