The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

I do too. Just wish it had an emblem. But at least I’ve got those shoulders.
    • Like x 1
  2. Zneeak Devoted Player

Playing with some Chroma, just a little something. This is probably the last Screenshots i'll share in a while. (Will still make styles, just won't post them)

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 13
  3. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Okay now...
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  4. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Have fun with your styles bro ;)
    • Like x 1
  5. Foxsauce New Player

Winged Fury, one of two One-Handed Heroes of mine. I would imagine she would be a mixture of Shayera Hol (Hawkgirl) and Thor: Someone who is always willing to prove herself in battle, and to proudly boast over a horn of mead later! :D

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  6. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Green Lantern Boodikka dressed up her armor with the Green Chroma Material:

[IMG]

[IMG]

And just for Snow Owl, here's War Machine in his Mk. 6 armor showing off the new Dark Metal Chroma Material:

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

While it does make everything look uniform with the colors and textures, it obliterates all the added texture details in the Visitor Style Set, so I'm probably not going to keep using it.:oops:
    • Like x 6
  7. Foxsauce New Player

Unfortunately, I agree, @Jack T. Chance. I think the silvery tones are too bright and the black too dark for the outfit. Otherwise, the costume itself looks pretty swell! :)
    • Like x 1
  8. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Jack, have you tried applying the green metal to your Stel? You know, to see if it will help them look more Stel-ie? I mean, sure it’s green, green, and silver not green, black and white. But it wouldn’t hurt to try.
  9. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Not yet, so far, I've only gotten one and I gave it to Boodikka. And I don't want to eliminate the glowing effect on certain parts of his costume.
    • Like x 1
  10. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

I applied it to the Sector Agent style, which we both agree is an example of good enough not always being good enough, and it looked cool but I admit not seeing the chest piece glow was a down side.
    • Like x 1
  11. Champloo92 Well-Known Player

May I get the belt and hand style?
  12. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

yes I believe his policies are beyond good and evil correct?
    • Like x 1
  13. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

I know the belt is Nabu's Chosen a reward for completing the Batwoman Briefing in the JLD missions...
    I couldn't begin to guess at the hand though (maybe the ARGUS Spec Ops?
  14. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Vengance t5 pvp/lockbox hands and Nabous chosen belt
    • Like x 2
  15. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Can't believe I keep forgetting about the enhanced Alan Scott GL emblem for Lantern looks.

[IMG]

Works decently with the Green Metal Chroma, too.
    • Like x 4
  16. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

So jealous. Been playing this game from the beginning and still haven't had that chest style drop for me. :)
  17. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Well, the nice thing these days is you only need to get it once, then you can unlock it on whoever you want. I don't think I bothered counting the number of solo runs it took me during the CR differential days (when it was easier to solo that particular content after a certain point) to get that to drop for him. LOL
    • Like x 1
  18. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Hi guys,
    A little look at our friend Cyborg. ;)

19. willflynne 10000 Post Club

I'm kicking myself a little for not going after the Electrostatic gloves and feet sooner.

[IMG]
    • Like x 8
  20. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

Mr. Lordi Attempt

[IMG]
    [IMG]

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3